Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring Magazine Ratings Corruption: Lara moved up Wlliams move down!!! WTF!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally the RING Mag did something right.

Comment

you're next pacquiao you better KO marquez this time if no after floyd beat ortiz and khan....

Comment

Lol at the ts not responding at all to his own thread. Self ownage at its finest

Comment

great move by The Ring

Comment

Good move by RING , i have no issue with this at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              With ring moving him up the list, he doesn't need a Williams rematch. We all know who won. He should get on with his life and fight other top jr middleweights.
              I agree the fight wasn't even close imo. He needs to keep moving up.

Comment

agreed

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                this is for you RING

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
                  What the heck is going on here!!!!!

The Ring just move up Lara (who lost) in their rankings. To add insult to injury, they move down Williams (who won) down the rankings. This is an outrage!!!!
                  This is more indecent than anything the Mayweathers have ever done or said in their entire damned to hell worthless lives!!!! This is total corruption on the part of Ring Magazine whom I have just unsubscribed to.

“The majority decision in favor of Paul Williams over Erislandy Lara was so egregious, the Editorial Board, with unanimous support from the Advisory Panel, decided the only fair course of action was to promote Lara and demote Williams,” said Nigel Collins, Editor-in-Chief of THE RING. “The horrendous verdict spoiled what had otherwise been a good weekend of boxing and is just the sort of injustice that turns fans away from the sport.”

Williams (40-2, 27 KOs) dropped five places in the middleweight rankings, from No. 3 to No. 8. Lara (15-1-1, 10 KOs) debuted at No. 5 in the junior middleweight rankings on the strength of his excellent showing against Williams."

I mean, who is the ring to override official decisions like this?
                  Shut the phuck up Williams got punked by Lara

Comment

By the way, does anyone have a link to a video of the fight? An out of town guest invited us to dinner and I missed it.

Links please.

Comment

This is the first time I've seen the RING not abide the official decision. I honestly don't know if that's good or bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X