Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Williams Perfect For Cotto or Dzinziriuk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Cotto, but not sure I agree with Martinez. I think Cotto folds under pressure. I'm not even certain he beats Margarito in a rematch. I want Cotto to beat Margarito but not sure if he will. This isn't Alfonso Gomez pressuring Cotto, I'm not sure if he can deal with fighters who throw 1,000 random punches everywhers.

I mean Margarito throws lots of punches and he gave Cotto problems but I don't even think Margarito is anywheres near as fast as Williams.

Comment

Williams needs to hire Emmanuel Steward and learn to fight TALL or just RETIRE!!

Comment

Sergio "Lucky Punch" Martinez

Sergio is quite sure that he can't be lucky against Williams anymore after Paul got schooled by Lara.

Sergio wants to get rid of Paul by calling out Cotto to do the job for him. Scared lucky cat wants to be a promoter now!

Comment

P. Williams trouble with southpaws

P. Williams has only had trouble with southpaws that have figured out his game plan. I wouldn't mind see those match up's.

Comment

Martinez probably still struggles with Williams. It was close between him before he got the KO. It was looking like a repeat of Williams/Martinez I before he got the KO. Meaning it could go either way. Lara/Williams couldn't go either way.

Lara executed a better gameplan by hitting and not getting hit in return. But at the same time that means Martinez may be fighting a little fan friendly and wants to trade at times with his opponents?

Comment

U call urself Maravilla! After you destroyed P Will, thought u wld step up and fight better competition but to fight a no namer in the US like Barker is just pathetic.. You have Vanes who called you out for 2 years and your saying he had his chance but instead you fight Barker...Real Step up! And u want to fight JCC Jr. who Vanes dominated suring sparring.

Comment

LOL Pw cant handle southpaws it's as simple as that. Every loss he has is against southpaws and he gets tagged all day with that straight left from southpaw stance. Last time I checked, Cotto was an orthodox fighter that is 5'7 67 inch reach. Cotto also has a doesn't like southpaws and What is PW? a southpaw that is 6'2 with an 82 inch reach. Cotto doesn't like being crowded and pressured. What do PW do? he pressures the **** out of you. PW has a granit chin except for being knocked out by Martinez. He took bombs on the chin by Lara all night. Cotto has an suspect chin. This would be one of the biggest mismatches in history if it would ever be made

Comment

cotto/williams and dzinziruk/lara would be dope...

Comment

lol, Martinez must enjoy watching Cotto get massacred.

Comment

I agree with Martinez about Pwill fighting Cotto that would be a sick fight

Comment

Working...
                      X