No announcement yet.

ti feel sick to my stomach and im embarrassed to call my self a fan of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    That was not Al Haymon and his twin sons. That was Sam Watson and his twin sons.
    LOL @ Cuauhtémoc69's perpetually clueless attempts to sound like he knows what he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      114-114 makes sense? lol
      Yes that's 6 rounds a piece smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        I don't think I have ever seen a fight in which I thought it should have been stopped and the guy gets the decision.

This was terrible and is there any coincidence that Al Haymon and his two twin baby face look alikes were there?
        Wrong.

This guy is Al Haymon. He do look like sneaky a crook though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          I don't think I have ever seen a fight in which I thought it should have been stopped and the guy gets the decision.

This was terrible and is there any coincidence that Al Haymon and his two twin baby face look alikes were there?
          I hate those two guys

Comment

I had friends over who i rarely can get to watch boxing and they all got up said that it was rigged bullsht and left.

Comment

Originally posted by ADozenArrows View Post
              Yes that's 6 rounds a piece smart guy.
              Lighten up there, Francis; it was a joke. I knew what you meant. The point was that nothing about the scoring in that farcical "judging" made sense. As for the scores posted: yes, those were the scores. They may be unusual, but a corrupt official can fudge a score and justify the numbers as they please.

Comment

How did you react to the the scores? You must have been incredibly happy seeing that $200 coming your way going into the 12th, as was I.

I put $65 on Lara to win a descion after our brief conversation.

****ing enraged when they robbed Lara. I genuinely didn't expect it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
                  Schafer: Exactly what I thought. A wide win for Lara.

Haymon: Not tonight, ma nigga. Gimme that...

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    How did you react to the the scores? You must have been incredibly happy seeing that $200 coming your way going into the 12th, as was I.

I put $65 on Lara to win a descion after our brief conversation.

****ing enraged when they robbed Lara. I genuinely didn't expect it.
                    I was thinking "wow I can't believe Lara pulled off a decision win!"

Then I heard 114-114 and I just laughed like this isn't really going to happen is it?? Then bam, like an uppercut to the gut.

Wasn't even about the money, I was so pleased with Lara's performance and just felt happy for him, a guy who has been on such a tough journey to get where he got last night, and for him to get denied....just felt so bad for him. Even my girl who was watching was nearly in tears lol and she usually only watches the big fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X