Collapse
No announcement yet.

ti feel sick to my stomach and im embarrassed to call my self a fan of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ti feel sick to my stomach and im embarrassed to call my self a fan of boxing

I was pissed when sturm got the decision over macklin but I knew it was at his home and there were some close rounds. I can live that. Williams however got his freaking ass beat in Atlantic city not south Carolina. It was so bad of a blatant robbery I'm literally embarrassed. People watch that and say boxing is fake its fixed might as well watch pro wrestling. Any credibility this sport has left is killed by ***** like that. People spend so much time talking about drug testing and yes while better testing will help advance the sport the biggest problem by far is bad and currupt judges. Its shameful

Amen you are right on

Comment

HBO ain't hiding it. Is my sig working for you guys? I took a ss of their website that basically says this was a loss for Williams.

Comment

I don't think I have ever seen a fight in which I thought it should have been stopped and the guy gets the decision.

This was terrible and is there any coincidence that Al Haymon and his two twin baby face look alikes were there?

Comment

thats how boxing is. the decision always...ALWAYS goes to the more popular guy. PEROID

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin O'Leary View Post
            thats how boxing is. the decision always...ALWAYS goes to the more popular guy. PEROID
            Kermit Cintron disagrees with you

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin O'Leary View Post
              Not like that man. If its close you can usually count on the popular Guy to get the nod when someone gets his ass handed to him it normally doesn't matter

Comment

Originally posted by mgsooner View Post
                Kermit Cintron disagrees with you
                Cintrons not popular, I've seen most Ricans on here bash him more than claim to be fans of his.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  Cintrons not popular, I've seen most Ricans on here bash him more than claim to be fans of his.
                  You said the "more popular" guy always wins, and Cintron is absolutely a bigger name than Molina is. I see what you're trying to say, I'm just saying it doesn't happen ALWAYS. I was afraid that Molina might get "Top Ranked", but it was actually an excellent scorecard from all three judges.

Comment

cintron is about as popular as liver and onions..........i never held him in high regard

Comment

Working...
                    X