Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Mike Tyson (circ.2000) that made Golota surrender beat both Wlad & Vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forza View Post
    How many wins does tyson have against HOFers

40 year old larry holmes is PUSHING it

0-2 over future HOFer holyfeild
    0-1 against future HOFer lennox lewis
    Larry Holmes was 38 when Tyson beat him. The same age as Lennox Lewis was when he pummeled Vitali's face into ground beef.

And Spinks (hall of famer) was UNDEFEATED.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      z level boxer Buster Douglas? This is why I stay in the lounge, too many acting like they know **** when they don't.

Buster Douglas on his best night would have out-boxed Wladimir without question. He was more fluid, decent jab, GREAT movement. Sig it.
      Woulda shoulda coulda

go back to the lounge, tard

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

Define prime Tyson.

Who did he beat during that "prime" that proves that his "prime" is as good as you think?

Thx in advance.
        This has already been answered. I could name at least three heavyweights on Mike's resume that are better than any fighter Wlad has been in the ring with.

Tony Tucker was a renowned amateur fighter and a former heavyweight champ. The guy was as tough as nails. He was never ko'd in his prime. He was tall and rangy with a solid jab.

I'd take that guy over Hasim Rahman, Corrie Sanders (who pwned Wlad), Haye, Peter, Chambers, etc... or anyone else Wlad has fought professionally. I'd say the same about Vitali, but at least he fought Lennox (albeit brutalized).

Comment

Anyone with any basic undrstanding of boxing knows and accepts that Vitali beat Lewis and that Lewis should have been DQ'ed for an illegal hit which caused the injury that caused the doctor to stop the fight. Its the equivalent of Lewis's fat mother rushing the ring and smashing vitali in the back with a chair while the refs back is turned. He's a cheater, we get it, anyone who thinks Lewis won is just a troll. Vitali was crushing him and then Lewis broke one of the most simple and basic rules in boxing on purpose he held vitali behind the head and threw an illegal punch. If Vitali had kicked Lewis and knocked him out would that have counted?

Im a boxing fan, not a fan of that UFC MMA gay ****. It was illegal, Lewis lost, get over it, its been 8 years, Lewis retired in shame and disgrace and Vitali rules boxing. Vitali and his fans moved on, why cant Lewis fans just accept that their hero was nothing but a POS cheating coward? And Lewis feels the need to try to talk about the Klitschko's now and give advice, the dude sounds ******ed. He knows one language and he speaks worse than most downsyndromed kids. Most likely his lack of intelligence and semi-******ed speech is due to the vicious beating Vitali gave Lewis when he retired the bum.

As for Tyson? Uhh...Who cares how tough the division is when you dont have a single win over the top...I dont know...12 fighters of the era?

0-1: Lewis
          0-0: Bowe
          0-2: Holyfield
          0-0: Foreman
          0-0: Moorer
          0-0: Morrison
          0-0: Tua
          0-0: Ibeabuchi
          0-0: Mercer
          0-0: Larry Donald
          0-0: Kirk Johnson
          0-0: john Ruiz
          0-0: Hasim Rahman

Seriously who the heck did this guy beat? The only way you can even list Tyson as a HOF'er is if you think hehad a prime that lasted for 2 years, 1987-1989. Everything before that was against bums, and he didnt beat anyone of note after that.

No version of Tyson beats either Klitschko, but for someone to even dream of Tyson beating Vitali is hilarious. Tyson won on fear. Vitali grew up in the old soviet union, experienced nuclear radiation fears, dabbles in ukranian politics, grew up fighting...dudes not going to fear a 5'10 210lbs ******ed thug from brooklyn.

Hell, I dont even think the fight would happen, Tyson would run his mouth at the press conference and Vitali would pick him up by his throat and Tyson would pull out.

Comment

Woulda shoulda coulda

go back to the lounge, tard
            Chez Whitey has spoken...

Comment

Tyson really looked like crap in that fight...but he obviously has a much better chance to beat Wlad by catching him early (I have noticed that Wlad avoids punches very strangely and it leaves him open) but it would be a tough sell against Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by I_like_wendys View Post
                I wonder if some of you would say this **** about Tyson if you were ever in a Boxing match, Sparred, Gym, Ect.

What Tyson did WASN'T easy. He made it look that way.

50-6. 44 KOs. Disrespect it when you do it.
                His absolute domination was something to behold, i don't care anything about the klit's record because there is nobody on it. Not one future or potential hall of famer besides Old man Lennox. Every Tyson fight was in event now heavyweight title fights are flucking undercards. loooooooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
                  Prime Holmes ****s on both Klitshkos on back to back weekends!!

!

We are running in circles here. Do I need to use your strawman tactics right back at you? Just a post ago, you were ****ting on The Klitschko's opponents, one after the other.

Two can play that game. Tell me, who has Larry Holmes beaten. A Prime Ali? Some white hope who's name I can't remember? Struggling to a narrow decision against a Ali leftover to become the heavyweight Champ?

And round and round we go. In ten posts, we'll be debating the resume of Ali, because he faced Holmes in the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                    Anyone with any basic undrstanding of boxing knows and accepts that Vitali beat Lewis and that Lewis should have been DQ'ed for an illegal hit which caused the injury that caused the doctor to stop the fight. Its the equivalent of Lewis's fat mother rushing the ring and smashing vitali in the back with a chair while the refs back is turned. He's a cheater, we get it, anyone who thinks Lewis won is just a troll. Vitali was crushing him and then Lewis broke one of the most simple and basic rules in boxing on purpose he held vitali behind the head and threw an illegal punch. If Vitali had kicked Lewis and knocked him out would that have counted?

Im a boxing fan, not a fan of that UFC MMA gay ****. It was illegal, Lewis lost, get over it, its been 8 years, Lewis retired in shame and disgrace and Vitali rules boxing. Vitali and his fans moved on, why cant Lewis fans just accept that their hero was nothing but a POS cheating coward? And Lewis feels the need to try to talk about the Klitschko's now and give advice, the dude sounds ******ed. He knows one language and he speaks worse than most downsyndromed kids. Most likely his lack of intelligence and semi-******ed speech is due to the vicious beating Vitali gave Lewis when he retired the bum.

As for Tyson? Uhh...Who cares how tough the division is when you dont have a single win over the top...I dont know...12 fighters of the era?

0-1: Lewis
                    0-0: Bowe
                    0-2: Holyfield
                    0-0: Foreman
                    0-0: Moorer
                    0-0: Morrison
                    0-0: Tua
                    0-0: Ibeabuchi
                    0-0: Mercer
                    0-0: Larry Donald
                    0-0: Kirk Johnson
                    0-0: john Ruiz
                    0-0: Hasim Rahman

Seriously who the heck did this guy beat? The only way you can even list Tyson as a HOF'er is if you think hehad a prime that lasted for 2 years, 1987-1989. Everything before that was against bums, and he didnt beat anyone of note after that.

No version of Tyson beats either Klitschko, but for someone to even dream of Tyson beating Vitali is hilarious. Tyson won on fear. Vitali grew up in the old soviet union, experienced nuclear radiation fears, dabbles in ukranian politics, grew up fighting...dudes not going to fear a 5'10 210lbs ******ed thug from brooklyn.

Hell, I dont even think the fight would happen, Tyson would run his mouth at the press conference and Vitali would pick him up by his throat and Tyson would pull out.
                    steppin fetchit.

Comment

How many wins does tyson have against HOFers

40 year old larry holmes is PUSHING it

0-2 over future HOFer holyfeild
                      0-1 against future HOFer lennox lewis
                      just started watching boxing recently, did we?

Comment

Working...
                      X