Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Mike Tyson (circ.2000) that made Golota surrender beat both Wlad & Vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
    This has already been answered. I could name at least three heavyweights on Mike's resume that are better than any fighter Wlad has been in the ring with.

Tony Tucker was a renowned amateur fighter and a former heavyweight champ. The guy was as tough as nails. He was never ko'd in his prime. He was tall and rangy with a solid jab.

I'd take that guy over Hasim Rahman, Corrie Sanders (who pwned Wlad), Haye, Peter, Chambers, etc... or anyone else Wlad has fought professionally. I'd say the same about Vitali, but at least he fought Lennox (albeit brutalized).
    Hmm...Sultan ibragimov was a renowned amateur fighter and a former heavyweight champ. The guy was tough as nails. The guy was NEVER ko'd and only knocked down once. And he had wins over HOF'ers and multiple hw champions. He had a 70% KO ratio, 6'2 220, and only lost one fight. To Wlad Klitschko.

You done got ownt.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

Wlad also has size and knows how to maximize that size to be at it's most effective, keeping his smaller opponents at bay and slowly breaking them down. That is something none of Tyson's previous opponents, that he beat, don't have.
      Look at the Golata fight that's posted in this thread... even that version of Tyson knew how to get on the inside of a taller opponent.

The Klits would have their hands full...

Comment

The Klitshkos have a record of taking BUMS and LIMITED fighters into deep waters and drowning them.

Drowing Calvin Brock is much different than drowning a guy like Donovan "Razor" Ruddock. The razor had solid accuracy and EXPLOSIVE power.
        Unfounded opinion backed up by more unfounded opinion (I.E. ****ting on one opponent's abilities from the present, while overrating another from the past in Razon)

You're gonna have to do better than that.
        Last edited by cupocity303; 07-06-2011, 07:04 PM.

Comment

The thought of even 5'10 tyson fighting 6'7 vitali is hilarious. The midget would not even be able to reach him.

Tysons only chance: uppercut to the ****

Comment

This has already been answered. I could name at least three heavyweights on Mike's resume that are better than any fighter Wlad has been in the ring with.

Tony Tucker was a renowned amateur fighter and a former heavyweight champ. The guy was as tough as nails. He was never ko'd in his prime. He was tall and rangy with a solid jab.

I'd take that guy over Hasim Rahman, Corrie Sanders (who pwned Wlad), Haye, Peter, Chambers, etc... or anyone else Wlad has fought professionally. I'd say the same about Vitali, but at least he fought Lennox (albeit brutalized).

It has been answer and I disagree. Tony Tucker being a "renowned Amatuer" doesn't give credence to your argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
              Hmm...Sultan ibragimov was a renowned amateur fighter and a former heavyweight champ. The guy was tough as nails. The guy was NEVER ko'd and only knocked down once. And he had wins over HOF'ers and multiple hw champions. He had a 70% KO ratio, 6'2 220, and only lost one fight. To Wlad Klitschko.

You done got ownt.
              Ouch, thanks for cleaning up.

Of course this guy is biased towards past generation fighters.

He will ignore that and simply dismiss Ibragimov as another **** opponent while proclaiming Tony Tucker a God amongst man.

Hilarious in a way.

Comment

sultan k.o 1 tucker.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                  His absolute domination was something to behold, i don't care anything about the klit's record because there is nobody on it. Not one future or potential hall of famer besides Old man Lennox. Every Tyson fight was in event now heavyweight title fights are flucking undercards. loooooooooooooool
                  I clearly remember those days. It actually became boring to watch (and expect) a two-round knockout Tyson victory. The one redeeming feature was witnessing the ferocity with which Tyson delivered the closing attack. The K brothers' domination is boring as well, but with no redeeming feature.

Comment

Look at the Golata fight that's posted in this thread... even that version of Tyson knew how to get on the inside of a taller opponent.

The Klits would have their hands full...
                    LOL@ Golota. Being tall isn't everything.

If that's your line of reasoning than I would point you towards any of the Klitschko's past opponents in the 5'11/ 6 foot tall range. Any version of Wlad knew how to stay on the outside and keep their smaller opponent at bay.

Comment

• What we have here is pure, generational bias.

The idea that even bums of the past are somehow superior to bums of the present.

It's unfounded. This is why the IQ drops after every post arguing in circles about the quality of opponents of of this Fighter Vs that Fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X