Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Mike Tyson (circ.2000) that made Golota surrender beat both Wlad & Vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Mike Tyson (circ.2000) that made Golota surrender beat both Wlad & Vitali?

I Think so. With his defense, head movement, & ability to muscle his way inside, combined with Wlad's glass jaw, i think he flattens Wlad in 1 round.

Vitali, who's chin is overrated, got wobbled by CORRIE ****EN SANDERS and in the Lewis fight, by the end of round 6, he was dazed, with noodley legs and damn there ready to hit the canvas.

I Think Tyson gets Vitali out of there within 6.

Tyson beats Wlad & Vitali
    35.00%
    Tyson beats Wlad but loses to Vitali
    8.33%
    Tyson beats Vitali but loses to Wlad
    0.00%
    Tyson loses to both Wlad & Vitali
    56.67%

I don't know, because that Mike Tyson wasn't badly shot yet. But he was past his best.

And that's Golota we're talking about, Wlad and Vitali are two completely different fighters.

Honestly if I was betting money, the safe bet for me would be the Klitschko's. Against THAT Mike Tyson.

Comment

tyson KO's both klits in the first round. he would eat the jabs, go in and start throwing combos. something i expected from haye but he pussied out.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I don't know, because that Mike Tyson wasn't badly shot yet. But he was past his best.

And that's Golota we're talking about, Wlad and Vitali are two completely different fighters.

Honestly if I was betting money, the safe bet for me would be the Klitschko's. Against THAT Mike Tyson.
        Exactly how I think.

Comment

tyson was 5'10" and golota doesn't even vaguely resemble either klitchko, he's like vinny maddalone with a plethora of emotional problems, i don't see the comparison

tyson vs klitschko threads are common enough though and my answer is always; he had a punchers chance of beating wlad in the early rounds and no chance against prime vitali

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
          tyson KO's both klits in the first round. he would eat the jabs, go in and start throwing combos. something i expected from haye but he pussied out.
          lol noob
          Last edited by Toe Injury; 07-05-2011, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Tyson was considerably slower than his prime self circa 2000.

Comment

Didnt read thread properly.

Id go for klitchkos .

Prime Tyson by Death though.

Comment

Originally posted by Player3 View Post
                I Think so. With his defense, head movement, & ability to muscle his way inside, combined with Wlad's glass jaw, i think he flattens Wlad in 1 round.

Vitali, who's chin is overrated, got wobbled by CORRIE ****EN SANDERS and in the Lewis fight, by the end of round 6, he was dazed, with noodley legs and damn there ready to hit the canvas.

I Think Tyson gets Vitali out of there within 6.

It's not like Tyson had some Iron Chin or anything. Both Brothers can Hit. Hard. That and he's the perfect example of a 4 round fighter. You don't throw and move like he did in the early rounds without seriously gassing yourself out.

Oh and Tyson had serious trouble against bigger guys with any skill, whatsoever.

Comment

Even the Tyson that was released from jail in the mid-90's wouldn't stand a chance. The only Tyson I see having a chance of beating the Klitchko Bros. is the late 80's Rooney trained version.

Comment

Both Klits beat Tyson. Sorry but tyson at 5 ft 11 would just eat jabs and right hands all night!

Comment

Working...
                    X