This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    To some extent yes, there are some ppl who just don't like the HW champion being some white EU guy but there are other reasons too that different ppl don't like them.
    Likewise, there are people who like the Klits, just because they are white....and refuse to acknowledge any critism of them....

Comment

• Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post
      Why do you hate European fighters, aye JAB?

We all have seen the agenda you have been trying to push in the section you moderate like a piece of **** communist ****.
      (yawn) Are you talking about the section I banned you from for making troll posts like this?

Maybe you like to jump in for Pirao as he is getting his ass handed to him?

Comment

• Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
        Likewise, there are people who like the Klits, just because they are white....and refuse to acknowledge any critism of them....
        I guess but we could say that about plenty of successful fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          (yawn) Are you talking about the section I banned you from for making troll posts like this?

Maybe you like to jump in for Pirao as he is getting his ass handed to him?

You're a disgusting racist and you moderate that section with a clear bias agenda. You're not capable of debating boxing history without spinning a racist agenda.

More posters are coming to the conclusion that you are a terrible moderator and a hateful bigot.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
            Hate or An opinion and criticism.

I have never been impressed, yes they do their thing in the ring, but if they weren't 6'6'' ( 6'8" or 6'9" realistically) would they be as dominating.
            I agree. They are some giants fighting guys who are missing shots by a an inch here or there and it DOES make a difference. I also would not be surprised if Wlad used roids either now or at some point in the past. It's the Ukranian way..

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I guess but we could say that about plenty of successful fighters.
              Yes, so why is this thread even been made.......the truth is, for the most part, black boxing fans dont even support their own fighters, outside Floyd.......most of it is put down to the fact that they are perceived as being boring.......so Im struggling to see why they would support a boxers from another place who is also perceived as boring......

Is the Klit "hate", nationalistic, maybe....based on race....no

Comment

• Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post

You're a disgusting racist and you moderate that section with a clear bias agenda. You're not capable of debating boxing history without spinning a racist agenda.

More posters are coming to the conclusion that you are a terrible moderator and a hateful bigot.

Does this mean you are unable to defend Pirao's stance and claims, or are you just admitting I am right? I don't get what your post has to do with boxing.

Comment

• Some people just have trouble shaking the American perspective on sports; that since American blacks tend to be more athletic than American whites, they are superior athletes. To them, they see a white guy win and that doesn't mean he's good, it means the talent level has declined and everyone else in the world just sucks.

Of course white Americans have the least athletic culture in the world so once boxing became global this superiority myth was politely poopood on. Being more athletic than them merely puts you in second-to-last place.

There are just still a few "old school" guys muttering under their breaths when they see Europeans dominating. It's not just racially biased blacks, it's also old east coast white/Jewish/etc guys who are stuck in the old days and the imagery of a bunch of black toddlers from the ghetto bring farmed from birth as the "ultimate fighting machines".

Go into the historical forum on this very site and suggest any Euro or hispanic boxer is better than any black boxer and some 80 year old from jersey will bombard you with racism accusations until he has a stroke.
                  Last edited by Toe Injury; 07-05-2011, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
                    Yes, so why is this thread even been made.......the truth is, for the most part, black boxing fans dont even support their own fighters, outside Floyd.......most of it is put down to the fact that they are perceived as being boring.......so Im struggling to see why they would support a boxers from another place who is also perceived as boring......

Is the Klit "hate", nationalistic, maybe....based on race....no
                    No one really worth supporting other than Floyd could be the reason.

Some ppl do find them boring but some ppl have already a negative impression of them for other reasons not related their boxing so they just repeat things other ppl say and look for more reasons not to like them.

Yes there are some ppl who are just not happy with the HW champion coming from the place they do or not having the same color skin as them and no argument can change that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Does this mean you are unable to defend Pirao's stance and claims, or are you just admitting I am right? I don't get what your post has to do with boxing.

I don't discuss boxing on an intellectual level with disgusting vermin of your ilk. You are a hateful bigot and a terrible, bias moderator.

Your anti-European agenda is plain for all to see. You backwards American racist.

Tell me, why is it that the biggest troll of the history section, Poet, has not been permanently banned from the section? Is it because he is American like yourself and not European? You make me sick you racist fat ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X