Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Pic] David Hayes Broken Toe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He hurt his toe flopping around the canvis like a ***** ass ***** does.

Fck this dude. We finally get a well hyped fheavyweight fight, and thisndude runs the entire fight. Hayemaker fans should rejoice against him, not defend him.

What happened to this sports fans?

Comment

I am genuinely stunned at this excuse.

What a moron.

Comment

floyd vs manny will be like this fight the best boxer is going to win and some kind of excuse like (leg cramps) will come out....

Comment

It wouldn't have made a difference. This idiots gameplan was to circle around the ring and lunge in with one punch. Haye landed a few clean hard punches and it had no effect on Wlad. Haye actually thought he possessed power equal or greater than Corrie Sanders. A rematch with a healed toe woud look exactly the same. Wlad was two steps ahead of Haye at all times. When Haye lunged, Wlad was far out of reach.

Comment

it's too bad, but history won't remember his toe they'll just remember the L.

Comment

The Pinky on the right foot? I thought he meant the big toe when he was saying that. Having a broken pinkey toe doesn't effect anything when pushing off. What a b!tch.

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              he did seem off balance, either way he went in with the wrong game plan

he has skills and great reflexes, and a strong chin, however needs a better trainer.

i think he should change trainers and fight another fight and then try his luck with Vitali, who would not hide behind a jab all night and not want to fight
              lol he always is. you ever watched a Haye fight before?

Comment

it doesn't look to bad i thought it was a big toe too, anyways with a injury like that you shouldn't be running

would that be worse then mosleys blisters?

Comment

His Pinky toe!!! lmao You don't drive off of your damn pinky toe anyways! Besides that... it somehow didn't stop him from running around the ring like a track star.

Comment

How do we even know when the pic was taken or if it's even of Haye's feet?

Trash talk + Lame excuses = David Haye

Comment

yes the little toe was the reason for the loss

Comment

Working...
                      X