Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Pic] David Hayes Broken Toe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arthur Abraham fights Edison Miranda with a broken jaw, and Haye complains about a little toe.

Comment

Anyone know if this could make someone drop so easily when going forward? Haye seemed to slip or drop a lot.

Wlad beat him but it was such a crap fight.

Comment

Excusemaker had a sore little toe. BS!! When you're in a fight like that you don't feel little toe's, the adrenaline masks all pain. Even in defeat Haye remains a JOKE.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

From his Twitter

"Broken toe 3 weeks ago, meant I could shoot right hand like I'm used to. No way I could pull out after so many fans paid their hard earned money. I believed I could still win. Klit fought me great, credit to him."
          look at that toe its a killer!

this toe was so bad it stopped Haye from running for 12 rounds, ducking and dodging skillfully and rolling around the canvas all nite lol

come on i aint buying this ****, with pain injection that he admitted he had, and the way he maneuvered that fast n that skillfully around wlad, ducking and dodging with that much speed. it didnt look like that toe affected him too much at all.

i still give credit to haye, gave up over 30lbs , a natural cruiser fighting a super heavy at the peak of his game. cant fault it.

but the toe, thats just crap david

Comment

Most pathetic excuse I've ever heard. I still cannot believe how shameless this guy is

Comment

Broken anything sucks.

I don't think a healthy toe would help him at all. His problem wasn't about hitting Wlad hard. He just couldn't get past that javelin of an arm. Haye's reach was too limited.

Comment

Ya the **** looks bad.. Should have just cut it off.

Comment

ah ahahahahahahahhaha

Oh no Gaye's little toe has a boo boo.

Have you ever heard of Advil you ****?

Comment

Ouch. Any sport that has to do with using your feet, the slightest injury with feet can make you look like shit. I was rooting for Wald in this one and bet on Wlad too, but that does look bad.

Comment

Saying a broken toe wouldn't effect his performance is ******ed...

Though he still probably would have lost, a broken bone is not something you can just forget about.

Comment

Working...
                      X