No announcement yet.

[Pic] David Hayes Broken Toe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Ouch. Any sport that has to do with using your feet, the slightest injury with feet can make you look like shit. I was rooting for Wald in this one and bet on Wlad too, but that does look bad.
    hahaha yeh right n we believe u , have sum of this lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
      hahaha yeh right n we believe u , have sum of this lol
      Hey, your avatar is from the Prince Naseem game! That game was underrated imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

From his Twitter

"Broken toe 3 weeks ago, meant I could shoot right hand like I'm used to. No way I could pull out after so many fans paid their hard earned money. I believed I could still win. Klit fought me great, credit to him."
        oh for cryin out loud. i thought he ment big toe.
        sht. NFL players don't even consider that an injure.

hayes legacy took a hit with this bullsht

Comment

Originally posted by jjglvz View Post
          Hey, your avatar is from the Prince Naseem game! That game was underrated imo.
          hehe and so was the prince.

Comment

Rafael Nadal vs David Haye:

Nadal plays a sport where constant running is of utmost importance: has played Wimbledon for two weeks with a frozen foot and is in the final tomorrow.

Haye has to box with a mere frozen toe and says it was the reason he lost the fight.

Comment

We hear it all from the vagina - bad back that requires "two weeks of hard physio therapy", broken hand, broken pinky toe, sore vagina, unusually heavy period... yeah we know David, we know

Comment

Haye = vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                  We hear it all from the vagina - bad back that requires "two weeks of hard physio therapy", broken hand, broken pinky toe, sore vagina, unusually heavy period... yeah we know David, we know
                  Hey bro, yeah, Haye is sad.

Wlad played into the hands of his critics a bit today, though.

Vitali would have put that fraud on his ****ing back.

I like Wlad, but can't defend his lack of killer instinct any longer.

For me, Vitali is number one. The Adamek fight will have far less hype here, but it will more resemble the fight people thought this would be.

Comment

just watched haye in sky showing his toe that **** looks brutal!
                    Trust me this hurts and effects you! im not making excuses just look at that toe how swollen it is!

Comment

He pulled his foot out and showed it on national TV for Sky....had his shoe off ready to make the excuse the moment he got interviewed! What a joke! He probably planned using it as an excuse from the moment he hurt it. They asked Lennox Lewis RIGHT after whether the injury would have effected him and he said "no, he would have taken pain killers and the adrenaline and excitement would have completely numbed it out".....and he's Haye's friend and wanted him to win...that says it ALL.

Comment

Working...
                      X