No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Want to Face Pacquiao" - Rips Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
    just for the record floyd has accused manny of usinf power pellets, im a floyd fan but lets keep **** real
    power pellets go in rifles for hunting....google it man

power pellets arent steroids

Comment

• Mayweather talkin' the talk again...

If he really wanted to fight PACQUIAO it would have happened... Just like ESPN said... "MAYWEATHER IS A COWARD". ... google it.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        yes.....i think arum may file one.....

not defending arum.....but pbf going public again...arum...bribery....

pbf could have hold himself on this one....unless he really got the juice on bribery stuff...
        u cant sue someone for telling the truth. arums did face bribery charges in the past. thats the truth. absolutely bars suits for defamation

Comment

• Originally posted by gwildcat77 View Post
          If he really wanted to fight PACQUIAO it would have happened... Just like ESPN said... "MAYWEATHER IS A COWARD". ... google it.
          the same ppl on espn "kitschsko vs. haye is a bad fight" google it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            Pac fans should speak to their promoters before posting.
            THIS^^

Comment

• Originally posted by slyboots View Post
              and if the pac fight doesn't happen after that, i will punch a baby in the face.

....... Amen!

Comment

• oooh mannn.... talking is cheap! if you are true to your words, then step to the plate! Send your negotiator now and most importantly, honor the negotion result, that's all you gonna do. btw, why the sudden changed of tune floyd???

Comment

• jr never really changed...he's still the same..

guy that's keeps on saying i want to fight Pac and I'd whoop his azz but..but ....but...I am really gay and I am scared of his power, Pac's got to take the damn test!..jr, just shut the **** up and talk about Ortiz..do the explaining to the judge!!! Pac's the #1 guy right now..and you can't dictate the terms anymore...step up or shut up!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FistO View Post
                    uhmmm, really? Maybe you meant Cotto got picked apart by Manny, picked apart REAL BAD. Did you see Cotto's face after his fight with Manny? He's got blood dripping from everywhere. Did you see how his wife wasterrified, screaming to stop the fight?

Ummm really?? If you didn't know, Floyd has the best defense in the game. Go ahead and ask Marquez who couldn't touch him AT ALL - he maybe got a couple of shots in. That same Marquez that Pac fought life and death with twice!

Manny picked Cotto apart, but so did Clottey (did you see Cotto's face then) and so did Margarito. What's you're point though here????? Cotto isn't known for his defense. Floyd on the other hand has the best defense in the game. I think that's the point that was trying to be proven here. Not that Cotto has no D.

This was just another way for a PacRat to show his loyalty and stroke manny's d***

Comment

• The Racket Squad: ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

Dear Floyd,

I commend your selection of Vic Ortiz as a viable opponent.
                      You will see just how viable he is in a few months.
                      But PLEASE just shut up when the subject of Pacquiao comes around.

You seem intent on casting a dark shadow over Manny.
                      You seem to apply an honor and standard when it comes to Pac that you do not live in your daily life.
                      When all is said and done, he is obviously a man you simply refuse to engage in a prize ring.

Every excuse is an accusation.
                      Every accusation spells out a fear.

If you wish to clean up the sport, begin with your own existance.

Honor begins at home.

Sincerely,

A 'Money' paying fan of a great sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X