No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Want to Face Pacquiao" - Rips Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Yup. I mean he would never fight a young southpaw so why is he fighting vitor? Guess he will retire again afterwards. He must be afraid of needles.
    Floyd talking all that I want to Fight Pacman talk when he already has a fight line up..

Floyd wins this fight EASY.. YOUVE BEEN FRAUDED AND BAMBOOZLED..

Comment

just for the record floyd has accused manny of usinf power pellets, im a floyd fan but lets keep **** real

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        Floyd talking all that I want to Fight Pacman talk when he already has a fight line up..

Actually the media is asking about manny just like they did before his last 2 fights. FLOYD WINS EASY BECAUSE HE IS THAT GOOD.

Can I ask you a question. Does giving blood weaken you when you post?

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post

I guess Pac having their next fight lined up doesn't count

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            Second defamation suit coming.
            No defamation here,Bob Arum has been fined for bribery before,it's official and a fact

Boxing: Arum admits bribe over Foreman fight
            P
            ROMOTER Bob Arum has admitted in a New Jersey courtroom that he paid $100,000 (£62,500) in bribes to Bobby Lee, the International Boxing Federation president, in order to have a fight approved between then-heavyweight champion George Foreman and Axel Schulz of Germany.
            By Bob Mee12:00AM BST 13 Jun 2000Comment
            PROMOTER Bob Arum has admitted in a New Jersey courtroom that he paid $100,000 (£62,500) in bribes to Bobby Lee, the International Boxing Federation president, in order to have a fight approved between then-heavyweight champion George Foreman and Axel Schulz of Germany.
            "It was one of the stupidest, worst things of my life," admitted Arum. "I agreed to the payment in what I consider to be a very, very weak moment."
            Lee faces 38 charges of racketeering and corruption. The case is continuing.
            Meanwhile, Mike Tyson has a fighter's respect for his June 24 opponent Lou Savarese - but none at all for Savarese's trainer, Jesse Reid.
            Reid, from Texas, spent a week and a half working with Tyson two years ago, but walked out because the former heavyweight champion refused to listen to him. Now Reid says he has sympathy with Tyson's new trainer Tommy Brooks. "Everyone who has ever been around Tyson says yes to him, whether he is right or wrong," he said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...man-fight.html
            Last edited by Jim Tom; 06-28-2011, 01:55 PM.

Comment

17 page thread...........

Comment

Fuc.kin FMJ

the kid condraticts himself so much...

What he says now - "And i never once said Manny Pacquiao was cheating"

What he said then- @:42sec http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRvZRpzkmUg
                Last edited by mrlopez; 06-28-2011, 01:53 PM.

Comment

*******s owned, AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    I guess Pac having their next fight lined up doesn't count
                    Cause its Pac who is requesting who he fights next.. Come on man.. Arum is the scum holding up the biggest fight.. Arum has plans to milk Pac then throw him in with Floyd...

You seriously think Pac is even considering Mike Jones?

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                      the kid condraticts himself so much...

What he says now - "And i never once said Manny Pacquiao was cheating"

What he said then- @:42sec http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRvZRpzkmUg
                      .. some idiots on ustream riled him up by making racist comments. He apologised swiftly the day after.

Comment

Working...
                      X