No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Want to Face Pacquiao" - Rips Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
    Well if you think it's that simple, then you don't follow boxing.
    ow i follow boxing idiot.obviously you don't.mayweather does'nt fight enough to use pacs name,but if you check pacs last 4 fights.all you heard was mayweathers name being used.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      Floyd talking all that I want to Fight Pacman talk when he already has a fight line up..

Floyd wins this fight EASY.. YOUVE BEEN FRAUDED AND BAMBOOZLED..
      just like arum has pacs next opponent lined up b4 pacs forthcoming fight is even complete.... marg/mosley mosley/marquez marquez and now its mike jones huh?

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        ow i follow boxing idiot.obviously you don't.mayweather does'nt fight enough to use pacs name,but if you check pacs last 4 fights.all you heard was mayweathers name being used.
        Did I say Pacquiao doesn't you idiot?

I said Mayweather is using Pac's name here.

As for following boxing, you seem to be a title champ fan or something.

Comment

Floyd has publicly said he wants the fight. Now what? I'm still waiting for Manny to fight a LIVE opponent, what is he waiting for?

Comment

then face 'em..

Comment

Originally posted by gwildcat77 View Post
              then face 'em..
              now its up to Pac to tell bob arum its on BUT WILL PAC DO IT

Comment

Mayweather has come out and spelled it out in large letters. Just take the ****in test Pacman for gods sake. Lets just get this fight going ffs

Im so bored with the back and forth for the past few years, I dont care how the fight gets done, just do it.

Take the test Pacman, just take it and fight

Comment

Which Floyd should people believe? The Floyd in this press conference that has a prepared statement written by his PR people and lawyers OR the Floyd that goes on a freestyle rant on Ustream screaming racist remarks and crying that Pacquiao is taking "power pellets".

To Floyd, everyone is cheating and being dishonest. Yet, Floyd is already a convicted felon for beating and spitting at women, he still beats the mother of his kids, threatens his kids, spews racist remarks, pokes security guards, orders his bodyguards to beat up boxing fans, brags about how much money he has and on and on.

Yes Floyd, we believe when you say you want to clean up the sport. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Narf View Post
                    take da test, pacquiao!!!! we know you be doing da power pellets!
                    smh......dont let ******s roam around this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                      Second defamation suit coming.
                      yes.....i think arum may file one.....

not defending arum.....but pbf going public again...arum...bribery....

pbf could have hold himself on this one....unless he really got the juice on bribery stuff...

Comment

Working...
                      X