No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Want to Face Pacquiao" - Rips Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WholeSoul75 View Post
    i think his real rise to stardom was the loss to morales.. filipinos loved the way he kept trying eventhough he was getting whooped.. it's our fighting spirit that he reps. it was fun slappin hands with mexicans in the crowd after every round cause it's that warrior stuff we love about boxing. there were no pacman fans biter at all. win or lose it's about the heart of the battle for some of us fans.
    Yeah. Murad had no idea how to promote this guy. Move to top rank was the best thing for him. But I remeber him then and there is no way he had star quality back then. Kudos to manny for working hard and getting with the right team.

Comment

More contradicting crap rolling out of the mouth of Floyd. He's getting very good at it, but then again, he's had years and years of practice.

Floyd's gonna whoop Ortiz hard, possibly make him quit out of sheer frustration. And if the Pac fight doesn't happen after that, I will punch a baby in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        I can tell you dont watch boxing much.. Sure Arums a scum bag and probably the one holding up Pac vs. Floyd by Floyd schooling Manny that easy HELL NO...

Stick to womens figure skating..
        Yeah OK good insult. *******s at their finest.

Comment

agree floyd is a good boxer with great defense manny will get picked apart

Comment

Originally posted by Narf View Post
            take da test, pacquiao!!!! we know you be doing da power pellets!
            who's "we", you and Floyd? bwahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              agree floyd is a good boxer with great defense manny will get picked apart
              uhmmm, really? Maybe you meant Cotto got picked apart by Manny, picked apart REAL BAD. Did you see Cotto's face after his fight with Manny? He's got blood dripping from everywhere. Did you see how his wife wasterrified, screaming to stop the fight?

Comment

You can still watch the press conference here: http://www.ustream.tv/mayweathervsortiz

Comment

Originally posted by big dunn View Post
                  pac fans should speak to their promoters before posting.
                  ........lol

Comment

I had no idea Paul Williams and Stevie Johnston were Top Rank fighters, because Floyd flat out ducked both guys.

Comment

And why can't Floyd do business with Arum? For years it was Cotto lives too far, Margarito has losses and Manny is on roads.....but since all 3 are Top Rank, uses Arum seems like the perfect excuse.

I say this because none of those fight deal were bad (money wise) and if they were, why didn't Floyd bring that up instead of his lame excuses? Now all of the sudden its "I can't do business with Bob Arum".....GTFOH.

What were his excuse for Johnston, Williams, and Martinez?

Comment

Working...
                      X