Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAXWELL_ View Post
    AH-CHOO AH-CHOO AH-CHOO CHOO
    cotto jr. vanes angulo !!!!
    in his post fight interview, he said he will face anyone his promoter says, and he's ready for anyone. he even said "if my promoter tells me i have to fight the devil, i'll fight the devil." hopefully vanes or cotto gets him next, i think angulo needs a bit more time to come back taking a crappy tuneup and then possibly losing, people will ***** about how canelo caught him when he wasn't ready or some bull****. but then again, *****es will always *****

Comment

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post
      what do you expect from him he is a Failippino he has to wait every 5 months to feel some kind of ethnic pride lol
      So true, these pendejos eat, sleep, ****, lick, sniff, a steroid user.

Canelo all NATURAL.

Count me in, I'm on his bandwagon now!

Comment

I'm not joining no bandwagon. I don't like Martinez, Canelo, and Chavez Jr.

I like Peter Quillin. I like Mikey Garcia. I like Carl Froch. I like Marcos Maidana. To me those fighters have a natural ability to knockout lower tier opponents and give champions/greats/legends a run for their money.

They aren't hype. Maidana fought a very determined and focused Morales who turned the clock back at least 5 years. Carl Froch took heavy bombs against Glen Johnson's Light Heavyweight fists.

Comment

As expected. All good though, Canelo needs a wider variety of fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilov80s View Post
            Anyone who doesn't respect Canelo is biased. If you are knocking Canelo, go look at who your favorite fighter was facing off with at 20.

My favorite fighter stopped Daniel Zaragoza in the 11th, and won his first title.

Comment

Canelo might become a real good fighter but I'll wait til he's really tested. Rhodes looked no better than Jose M. Cotto did when he fought Canelo. It was not a real rise in competition. After he fights Angulo we will know for sure. Angulo been waiting at the top of the rankings for over a year, thats not right.

Comment

Originally posted by tyger View Post
                Canelo might become a real good fighter but I'll wait til he's really tested. Rhodes looked no better than Jose M. Cotto did when he fought Canelo. It was not a real rise in competition. After he fights Angulo we will know for sure. Angulo been waiting at the top of the rankings for over a year, thats not right.
                he's been inactive man. no one took away his boxing license that i know of, he just got deported and chose to sit it out. anyways, canelo is top 10, not top 5. i'd like to see angulo take some tuneups first and perhaps face cotto (the number 1 light middleweight) or a cintron rematch. i think canelo needs to fight someone like wolak, someone who is willing to come forward and fight (or vanes, since both are young)

Comment

Working...
                X