All aboard the Canelo Bandwagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All aboard the Canelo Bandwagon

Choooo Chooooooooo

I became a big fan tonight, had amazing 4-5 punch combos, crazy ones. Great patience in the ring. Nice stamina and power. Great feet and head movement.

Gave this dude the Wlad treatment and got the late stoppage. and hes only 20. Everyone Jump on the Train. Choooo Choooooo

Last edited by Medved; 06-18-2011, 11:15 PM.

I'm on board.

Should be some real fireworks done the road.

Comment

Rhodes is an old journeyman. Stop ducking Angulo, ginger ****.

Comment

Nice body shots from canelo

Comment

man, i hope cotto fights this hypejob....rhodes is a ****ing bum....

Comment

he still needs some maturity and experience, but hes showing some very good signs. hes trying out new things, some pretty advanced. still not perfect, but hopefully he keeps working on them and gets better.

his combos are really getting nice, although I think he needs to learn how to mix in the left hook to the body during his combos. then he will be really lethal at opening up defenses.

Comment

His combos are awesome. Defense looks way better to. Good head movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
                he still needs some maturity and experience, but hes showing some very good signs. hes trying out new things, some pretty advanced. still not perfect, but hopefully he keeps working on them and gets better.

his combos are really getting nice, although I think he needs to learn how to mix in the left hook to the body during his combos. then he will be really lethal at opening up defenses.
                Canelo gets better with each fight, they just need to keep moving him along at that pace. I made a big fuss about Canelo staying at welterweight but tonight his back looked freaking huge.

Comment

He can't even KO a fookin journeyman.

Comment

Dude is definitely legit, at 20...he is a beast already. Pretty impressed by his combination punching.

Comment

Working...
                    X