Collapse
No announcement yet.

All aboard the Canelo Bandwagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's improving with every fight. I've been a fan since the Cotto fight. The kid is gonna be big, he has so much potential it's crazy.

The haters will always be around. The guy is 20 and people expect him to go in with the likes of Martinez and such. It's stupid. He's still in a learning process and he's gonna be a great fighter.

Comment

WAR CANELO

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
        Canelo gets better with each fight, they just need to keep moving him along at that pace. I made a big fuss about Canelo staying at welterweight but tonight his back looked freaking huge.
        I noticed his back looking larger myself. It might just be his natural physical maturation since hes still 20.

I know boxing fans are super critical if you dont go for the KO all the time when it appears you can, but I think in the long run its a good thing for Alvarez. hes not taking much damage at all, and gaining a lot of on the job experience. thats nothing but good for him, even though the fans can be tough on him.

Rhodes wasnt a bum, he was one of the best at 154lbs, Alvarez just took the fight out of him early.

Comment

He looks good but his opponents have been terrible recently, he really needs to fight better guys.

Comment

still not a fan but I was impressed by his combos

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
              He looks good but his opponents have been terrible recently, he really needs to fight better guys.
              What the hell is #4 at 154 to you then? The better guys, Angulo, Cintron, Cotto. Slash the last two, Cotto is protected and like Cintron, is with TR. Angulo, well not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                man, i hope cotto fights this hypejob....rhodes is a ****ing bum....
                Jealous mofo!!!!!!!!!!You can't deny his talent

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
                  Canelo is fighting better guys then 99% of Hall of Famers were fighting when they were 20.

Comment

Always known canelo is really solid. War Canelo!!! but he still loses to martinez though.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
                      Jealous mofo!!!!!!!!!!You can't deny his talent
                      what do you expect from him he is a Failippino he has to wait every 5 months to feel some kind of ethnic pride lol

Comment

Working...
                      X