Collapse
No announcement yet.

All aboard the Canelo Bandwagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His combinations have always been fluid. I was more impressed with his defence and upper body movement.

Comment

for a 20 year old this guy is very very impressive, ya'll killing me with the "not impressed fight somebody" ...wtf who just jumps to the elites at age 20 ??..the guy is getting better fight by fight , and he's being handle perfect..you groom prospects , not throw em to the wolves....

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
        Jealous mofo!!!!!!!!!!You can't deny his talent
        nah man...iam more frustrated with rhodes than anything..it was obvoius from the get go he respected canelo way too much....and he could've done hell of a lot more.....having said that, canelo was impressive with his combos and ring IQ......thought he was just a dumb kid with power.....im still not a fan tho....but it was a good win....fair enough?

Comment

Anyone who doesn't respect Canelo is biased. If you are knocking Canelo, go look at who your favorite fighter was facing off with at 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilov80s View Post
            Anyone who doesn't respect Canelo is biased. If you are knocking Canelo, go look at who your favorite fighter was facing off with at 20.
            i agree.....

Comment

AH-CHOO AH-CHOO AH-CHOO CHOO
              cotto jr. vanes angulo !!!!

Comment

the wheels are gonna fall off the alvarez bandwagon as soon as he fights someone with a pulse

Comment

i could give two *****s about what idiots on here are posting about him ducking perro and still being a hypejob, kid is improving at a fairly good rate. good combos, his head is finally moving, and he knows how to use the whole ring. good win for him tonight

Comment

looked impressive tonight

looking forward to future fights from him

Comment

Originally posted by mjbjst View Post
                      the wheels are gonna fall off the alvarez bandwagon as soon as he fights someone with a pulse
                      How many 20 year olds are able to compete at the highest level in any sport? Sure Canelo hasn't faced off with any upper tier guys, but it is no different than a pitcher being brought up through the minor league system or a football player playing college ball.

Comment

Working...
                      X