No announcement yet.

wlads face when haye said "he is just a proper d***khead"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GranTorino View Post
    I will say this. One thing Haye has said IS going to be true.

This WILL be his last fight. Wlad'll make sure of it.
    Note: Hopkins beat Pascal with verbal trashtalk before the fight even began, Haye is doing the same thing.

I can see Steward in the corner after the 2nd rd "Wlad, what are you doing in there? Why won't you use your foot work like in the gym? You are fighting scared- this guy is nothing to you"

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
      Nah, its Adam Booth. Haye is actually pretty damned smart.

Haye is the moronic mouthpiece, maybe Booth is the organ grinder and if so he deserves the credit for inventing the back injury, ducking Vitali and getting a paper belt that will make his charge upwards of $20m for a fight he's going to get knocked out in. As far as making money goes Haye and Booth are pretty clever. Harrison was a master stroke. They sold an absolute stinker and made a bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Note: Hopkins beat Pascal with verbal trashtalk before the fight even began, Haye is doing the same thing.

I can see Steward in the corner after the 2nd rd "Wlad, what are you doing in there? Why won't you use your foot work like in the gym? You are fighting scared- this guy is nothing to you"
        I heard on Sky that Wlad isn't following Steward's instructions in the gym.

There is SOMETHING wrong in his camp, theres the split with Hayden too.

All is not as good as it should be for Wlad right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
          I dont know where Wlad is more fragile, his mind or his chin.
          I don't know where you're more lacking, intelligence or personality.

We'll see who's "fragile". Wlad is going to fuck Haye up.

Comment

On Sky?

It must be true.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCE O' PROSE View Post
              On Sky?

It must be true.
              They asked Wlad on camera. Wlad's response, on camera, was a littlwe mumble about how he likes to follow his own training regime.

Comment

link s`il vous plait...

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCE O' PROSE View Post
                  On Sky?

It must be true.

Very good.

Comment

There is SOMETHING wrong in his camp, theres the split with Hayden too.

All is not as good as it should be for Wlad right now.
                    I've had this feeling ever since they both got serious about making this thing happen that this is gonna be the downfall of Wlad. True, Haye has fought limited comp at heavyweight and he is a big time trash mouth but you can't deny that he has serious skills and is the most athletic guy that Wlad will have faced in a long, long time.

If Haye upsets Wlad, it will dominate these boards for at least a month. I can't wait for the fight.

Comment

Haye is ten times more entertaining when Wlad is right in front of his face. Its like he performs better when the pressure is on.

Wlad is funnier when there is a wall separating them.

Comment

Working...
                      X