Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCE O' PROSE View Post
    Remarks like,

are a bit hyperbolic, brav.

Hayetards are far more moronic and irrational than any Klitschkotards, BTW.

Which, to me, sounds like he's talking about how their relationship works in general, not just for this one camp.

Ever observed any of Wlad's fights? He doesn't always respond to Steward's instructions, like when Manny is pleading with him to let his hands go more later in fights - I'm sure he respects his view, that's why he's there, but if he doesn't feel something is right, he'll stick to what he believes will get the job done.

Why anyone would still be supporting Haye at this point would be beyond my comprehension, if I wasn't already familiar with the ******ation of many British homers.

Haye's heavyweight campaign has been one of the most fraudulent in history - he gets nothing from me, a former fan.
    Haye's had 5 fights at HW. You can hardly call him a fraud. A big mouth, who probably got his title shot a little too easy but not a fraud.

He is well within his rights to fight the likes of the guys he has been fighting for another 10 fights or so to further acclimatise to the HW division. Adamek who is a blown up cruiserweight just like Haye has fought McBride, Maddalone, and Grant in his last three fights but he still seems to command respect.

My point is - While it's ok to hate on Haye (you're not forced to like him) it's unfair to call him a fraud. He has achieved some good things in his career and has beaten some decent fighters. His moment of truth will come on July 2nd. Judge him then and only then. If he loses, he becomes a footnote, and all the 'stupid Brit's' will look well...stupid.

Me, I'm just going to enjoy the fight. Klitschko will win, but I will enjoy it.

Comment

Ever since that face off was filmed Wlad has changed his approach in interviews, he's been trying to be the joker and he's always talking about that "shake my hand" BS. Haye has got to Wlad it's so obvious.

Comment

haye's talking a lot of **** for a guy who is going to get punished into retirement

taking bets at 1:2 for a klitschko ko/tko/rtd
        and 1:1 for a klitschko win

pm me if you want to rumble

Comment

Wlad is just stating the truth about Haye trying too hard: with the earrings and the corn-rows, this half-white Englishman is a wannabe gangsta. It's not racist, it's just the facts.

As for the dickhead comment, I don't know what edit some of you watched, but Wlad has little to no reaction to it. It's after Max talks about Haye insulting Vitali that Wlad gets pissed and quiet.

But this is much ado about nothing. Haye is ca$hing out, and he'll show up and look for a nice place on the canvas to land. I can't imagine him taking punishment for long. He's a charlatan: just look at his last fight.

Comment

Haye got an MD against Valuev and some viewers had Valuev winning. One judge had it a 114-114 draw. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
              'The Flashy Flash'. Funniest line I've ever heard.
              Lol yeah even though I don't like woad that flashy flash was funny as **** lol

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                Haye got an MD against Valuev and some viewers had Valuev winning. One judge had it a 114-114 draw. LOL!
                Haye's biggest UK media cheerleader, Jim Watt, who thinks Haye's farts smell like roses, even had Valuev winning.

Comment

My fave Wlad lines of the HBO thing were when he told Haye, "Enjoy this, the lights, the cameras. Enjoy it while you can."

Fame can be very fleeting indeed...

Comment

Hahahaha Wlad was smooth as ****.

Comment

Haye kept swearing it wasn't worth nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X