Collapse
No announcement yet.

wlads face when haye said "he is just a proper d***khead"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye was awesome in that face off, really hope he wins but I think it's a long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Haye was awesome in that face off, really hope he wins but I think it's a long shot.
      Hell no!
      Wlad was staring the ***** out of Haye.
      The speeches, the talking it all connected, though Haye got frustrated and kept swearing and went from this to that.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
        Wlad is just stating the truth about Haye trying too hard: with the earrings and the corn-rows, this half-white Englishman is a wannabe gangsta. It's not racist, it's just the facts..
        Since when did cornrows and earings make anyone a wannabe gangster?

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
          Haye's had 5 fights at HW. You can hardly call him a fraud.
          His campaign as a HW and his 'championship status' there have been a perfect picture of fraudulence.

If you want me to break it down, I will - but it should be very obvious already.

Comment

Haye is going to win this fight, he is wrong for wlad in and out of the ring.

After July 2nd this place will become the usual circus after a surprising result, there will be an over compensation in favour of haye and in general he will probably become overrated, and wlad underrated, and around it will go again.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              Since when did cornrows and earings make anyone a wannabe gangster?
              Haye is obviously conflicted about his white half and is trying to overcompensate by exaggerating the black half. He comes across as very inauthentic because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                Haye is going to win this fight, he is wrong for wlad in and out of the ring.

After July 2nd this place will become the usual circus after a surprising result, there will be an over compensation in favour of haye and in general he will probably become overrated, and wlad underrated, and around it will go again.
                Haye is going to put up token resistance, find a place to lay down when the going gets tough, and take the money and run.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                  Haye is obviously conflicted about his white half and is trying to overcompensate by exaggerating the black half. He comes across as very inauthentic because of it.
                  He's half Jamaican and Cornrows is a black hairstyle and earings doesn't make him a wannabe gangster...it's just a fashion. Nothing you say makes any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    He's half Jamaican and Cornrows is a black hairstyle and earings doesn't make him a wannabe gangster...it's just a fashion. Nothing you say makes any sense.
                    Haye's an Oreo cookie, and that really bothers him.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

did anyone else laugh at that? i soo didnt expect it, wlad was shocked someone said it to him in his face, wlad was speechless near the end because haye owned him verbally so bad

when haye rapes him in the ring, i can imagine vitali storming into the ring to go for haye
                      wlad is such a tool... vitaly would've beaten haye's ass then and there.

Comment

Working...
                      X