Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio could have debunked Mayweather Jr's claims and been even bigger by ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquaio could have debunked Mayweather Jr's claims and been even bigger by ...

Taking random drug testing in his fights with Mosley, Margarito and forthcoming one with Marquez.

Why?

Some feel that Floyd's drug testing demands are because he's scared. If that's the case, then wouldn't you say that in finding that Pacquaio is an all 'natural' fighter deter Mayweather Jr even more from fighting him. I think 100 % can agree on that.

But.

He didn't? He hasn't?

Which means only one thing. Yep!

If you're the best, take the test!

Comment

As Roach said, he said he wouldn't demand Mosley undergo any sort of drug testing because that would be hypocritical of them, since they wouldn't be willing to undergo it either. Regardless of who Pacquiao faces, it ain't gonna happen and only those with common sense know why...

Comment

Originally posted by WALDO. View Post
        As Roach said, he said he wouldn't demand Mosley undergo any sort of drug testing because that would be hypocritical of them, since they wouldn't be willing to undergo it either. Regardless of who Pacquiao faces, it ain't gonna happen and only those with common sense know why...
        People are blind, or either really hate Mayweather - I'm going with the latter.

Comment

pac agreed , ost no longer an issue , only *****'s think so otherwise , wifebeater clearly ducking pac

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
            People are blind, or either really hate Mayweather - I'm going with the latter.
            Hate to use the word but even *******s know whats up. I'd rather Floyd face Martinez, that would be great for his legacy.

Comment

Just because he doesn't do whatever you want him to do, doesn't mean he's on ****. I think it would be cool if he would just take the tests and shut everyone up and we could have the fight want but tht doesn't directly translate to him being dirty, it's not proof, it's not intelligent suspicion. Lance Armstrong has intelligent suspicion, his teamates are coming out of the woodwork all the time.
              I know people who pass out when they have blood taken, it's a bodily reaction, it's not "being scared of needles".

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                If you're the best, take the test!

time for floyd to go on a vacation again

Comment

ESPN: Floyd is a COWARD!

Comment

floyd's fans and his handlers are obvioulsy not doing the right thing when it comes to the may/pac issue.

Comment

Working...
                    X