Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio could have debunked Mayweather Jr's claims and been even bigger by ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
    nooooo that old video again, *******s please.....
    this is supposed to be good news for you homies. take the test pac! pac says yes! you're supposed to tell your hero the good news now that he can fight a one dimensional midget who fought nothing but no hopers. easy fight easy money.

you should be celebrating now that your fantasy fight will become reality. don't you think so?

do something about it, brothers, that is if you're really interested in seeing floyd school pac. it appears that you're not exactly interested.

Comment

I've voiced my opinion on the matter countless times.I believe that Floyd's accusation never had any base.They were not legit & he didn't want the fight.

But I also think that Floyd is a fool too.Because I always thought that Pacman had a 50% chance of winning the fight,until I seen how Mosley made him look.I know that behind Floyd's cocky personality he is a student of the game,Marquez makes Pacman look ordinary,Mosley's half dead attempt at moving made Pacman look ordinary.Floyd's superior boxing ability will win him at least 8 rounds against Pacman by landslide easily.Pacman will fight evenly for about the 1st 4 rounds,after that he'd get sonned.

Comment

that's why if you're a floyd fan, it's in your best interest to make this fight happen. the impression is that floyd fans are not really sure about this fight despite their prognostications of floyd beating pac easily.

i'm also getting the impression from floyd stans that pac should be begging for this fight on bended knees, ie, pac needs to do this and that, trying very hard to make it appear the ball is in pac's court.

sounds good if you're only interested in mind games. but in reality floyd is losing the pr battle. it certainly is making him look like the one who is holding up the fight. there's no way around it.

Comment

Even Pac fans know throwing the "scared" and "duck" words around is pretty dumb and a cop out.

Logic asks: IF Floyd was really scared and ducking Pac, why would he take the same test if he's never failed one before?

Mosley took it and many Pac fans (Bob Arum) thought Mosely posed a real threat to Floyd and could actually beat him. Now Ortiz is taking it, which only reconfirms who's been ducking and dodging the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Even Pac fans know throwing the "scared" and "duck" words around is pretty dumb and a cop out.

Logic asks: IF Floyd was really scared and ducking Pac, why would he take the same test if he's never failed one before?

Mosley took it and many Pac fans (Bob Arum) thought Mosely posed a real threat to Floyd and could actually beat him. Now Ortiz is taking it, which only reconfirms who's been ducking and dodging the whole time.
            mosley and ortiz took the test because its a big pay day taking on floyd even with his stupid testing. same with any other boxer.

pac is just as big as floyd in terms that he don't have to bend over to get paid.

the test was SPECIFICALLY directed to pacquiao, floyd has to ask for it every fight now because otherwise he would look like an absolute asswipe after his so called "drug campaign"

Comment

you know what's ****ing hilarious, only floyd's fights are subject to ost.

not any golden boy fighters or haymon fighters deserve a fair fight i guess. just floyd

Comment

Victor Ortiz 100% Natural, took the test!

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                  If you're the best, take the test!
                  what test?

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post

time for floyd to go on a vacation again

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      ESPN: Floyd is a COWARD!
                      RED CROSS: It's only blood Pacquiao

Comment