No announcement yet.

Hopkins being racist again on espn last friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
    you need to go grow some pubes son, come back when you've grown up, got some balls and engage in a grown up conversation
    oh like you're SO mature, f|_|ck off daughter.
    take your balls & pubes crap advice and shove it up
    your ASSssssss...lol!

Comment

• my dna's better than all of yours

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
        The monarchy arent the head of state you fcking idiot, the Prime Minister is. The monarchy are there purely for tax and tourism purposes, and because theyre part of legislative procedure.

Wow you are thick
        Yeah, And congress controlls the U.S.? Who's lost?

Originally posted by KingDelBoxeo View Post
        so wats your argument?
        My point is that there are a lot more reasons for blacks in the states to harbor bad feeling for whites considering the media was bold enough to televise the injustice. When you can show me visuals of whites being lynched, blown down by water hoses and beaten in the street by those who vowed to protect and serve then the playing field is even.

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        We did, and you looked like a complete moron.
        You are sriously someone's child and I wont bash a kid playing on the computer. I will say this to refresh your memory sense I looked like a "moron". Do you remember saying that "The Civil War was fought to free the slaves" or try this one "The south wasnt superior militarily to the north" and then back tracking on that when someone else tried to educate you? Come on man. This is in your school books because you couldnt be past the 10th fukin grade. There's nothing "fantastic" about ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
          D*ckheads like u are the 1's that should get shot by police instead of the good black brothers that get targeted cuz of their skin color. I wouldn't feel bad if a white cop put 6 in a moron like u.

I can`t stand a-lot of you BORicua`s.When blacks complain about racism you people always be on some oh"you people like to complain".But as soon as blacks say some **** about whites you people b*tch and complain and say"oh if a white person said that he would be criticized. STFU.

And tell your people to stop trying be like us and stop going around telling people that your people help started hiphop .y`all did`nt have **** to do with it.

Bad enough that we have whites stealing our history,we don`t need others joining in to steal from us.

ya`ll started that Reggaeton bull****, be proud of that.I wish ya`ll take the words Reggae out of that word cause its a insult to real Reggae.

Comment

• Originally posted by mojack View Post
            Name one famous black scientist Bernard.

By the way, a white Englishman invented DNA profiling.
            I can`t cause blacks who are intelligent tend not to get much attention from the white controlled Media.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
              So you're basically saying you feel inferior otherwise you wouldn't be having these racial issues.

**** there's a black president voted in by a whites and still you find reason to be prejudiced?

I could go on about this all day but it's like ice skating uphill and so utterly pointless.
              He`s a half white half black president whose a sellout to his black side so try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Over 5000 whites have been murdered in South Africa during the past 15 years just for being white. You don't hear much about it in the media.

In Haiti in 1804, all the white people were killed in a genocide most people don't know about.
                It was actually over 2 thousands whites that have been killed in South Africa in the past 15 years and they did it cause white oppressed and murder Africans for hundreds of years and also Whites stole the land and the natural resources from the Natives so the Blacks are seeking revenge and want the land and natural resources back.

And i`m sure the Haitians were also seeking revenge for the oppression by whites.

Comment

• Rense is racist towards blacks so i would`nt even bother.Wether it was 5000 or 2000 whites tha were killed,blacks are seeking revenge and want their land and natural resources back in South Africa.SO if the whites don`t want the Massacre to continue they better head back to Europe.

Comment

• Hopkins is just a very unintelligent guy.

People shouldn’t put any stock in the crap he comes out with i wouldn’t be surprised if he has learning difficulties and finds it hard to do simple things like read and write.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
                      What does your great grandma scrubbing floors as a slave have to do with me? My ancestors weren't even immigrated to America at that time. Why should I pity you? My people didn't own slaves.

When my people immigrated to America they got paid 5 cents an hour in NYC to lay bricks and build skyscrapers, blacks got paid 15 cents an hour.

Again I'm not saying sorry for slavery because nobody in any generation of my family owned slaves or took part in slavery. Go to Africa in 2011 and blacks still own slaves so who's the real slave master now?
                      Show me a source where blacks own slaves?

Comment

Working...
                      X