No announcement yet.

Hopkins being racist again on espn last friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
    You took responsibility and then deferred it in the same paragraph. What the hell are you talking about? And I dont know what NSB you are on but from the racial slurs I've seen....Somebody cares. You want to ignore it then ignore it all the way. Dont say **** because you just expose yourself. You're from Britain then you should understand because your govt still has their feet on black peoples throats where ever possible. Kings and Queens in 2011? Your leaders are just born better right? You should be offended as a citizen.

My govt have ther foot on black peoples throats? are you joking? Britain is most multi cultural nation in the civilised world. We have such a diversity of faiths, skin colours and nationalities. Black people are part of our scoiety so much so that it doesnt even register to people. People are treated as equals in Britain, its the poor white trash and benefit thieves that are the problem in this country, theyre the ones currently being stood on

Get educated, learn your ****

Comment

• Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
      I guess.......

Tom Chambers was a bum

John Stockton was a bum

Kevin Mchale was a bum

Bill Walton was a bum

Kiki Vandeweghe was a Bum

Dirk Nowitzki a bum

Steve Nash is a bum

need I go on?
      huh? who said any of those guys are bums?

there are not that many white american NBA players. That's factual. The majority of the NBA are african american. Nowdays there is more and more european players, but still dominated by african americans.

This was from 2007 in regards to the racial divide of the NBA: white american's only 6%, compared to 75% African Americans & 19% foreigners.

So yeah, obviously there have been some GREAT white american NBA players, hopkins even called Bird one of the greatest ever. All he was saying is that because he was white, he stood out even more. Understand? He's not saying they (white people) suck or anything like that. Follow me?

Comment

• "Its the 21st century, wake up, get a grip and get over yourself. Very few people on here care what colour anybody is,"

that is not a fact but an assumption.
        you're full of sh|t and that is a fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by QuebecSTAR View Post
          "Its the 21st century, wake up, get a grip and get over yourself. Very few people on here care what colour anybody is,"

that is not a fact but an assumption.
          you're full of sh|t and that is a fact.

thats because you actually are racist, I've some of the **** you've said before. I wouldnt even give you the time of day. Go back to your sad little life

Comment

• Another one of these.

Can we just accept Bhop's is massively racist?

Couldn't care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
              You took responsibility and then deferred it in the same paragraph. What the hell are you talking about? And I dont know what NSB you are on but from the racial slurs I've seen....Somebody cares. You want to ignore it then ignore it all the way. Dont say **** because you just expose yourself. You're from Britain then you should understand because your govt still has their feet on black peoples throats where ever possible. Kings and Queens in 2011? Your leaders are just born better right? You should be offended as a citizen.
              The monarchy arent the head of state you fcking idiot, the Prime Minister is. The monarchy are there purely for tax and tourism purposes, and because theyre part of legislative procedure.

Wow you are thick

Comment

• Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
                Regardless of race Larry would still be in the same level of greatness on a legacy stand point...
                well right, that's where you may disagree with hopkins or thomas or other people. I don't know if that's true or not, but personally I do believe he was a bigger star because he was a white american. And that's great. Just my opinion.

it's no different really in other sports, I mean Canelo is a huge star in Mexico because he has white skin and red hair. Would he be the same star if he was dark haired and dark sinned? I doubt it. I don't follow Hockey, but I'm sure if there was a great black player he would be even bigger than normal because it's not something you see in the sport that often. Etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
                  thats because you actually are racist, I've some of the **** you've said before. I wouldnt even give you the time of day. Go back to your sad little life
                  i am not racist, i just don't like arrogant black pr|cks.

you're still full of sh|t and a pathetic hypocrite. f|_|ck off with your fake sh|t preaching.

Comment

• Originally posted by QuebecSTAR View Post
                    i am not racist, i just don't like arrogant black pr|cks.

you're still full of sh|t and pathetic a hypocrite. f|_|ck off with your fake sh|t preaching.

I aint fake son, nor do I preach. some people just need to get over themselves, yourself included

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
                      I aint fake son, nor do I preach. some people just need to get over themselves, yourself included
                      i'm not your son so f|_|ck off.
                      fake preaching b|tch wannabe...

Comment

Working...
                      X