Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins being racist again on espn last friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carl Froch just said he's genetically gifted because of the DNA he got from his Polish side. OMG Froch is racist!!

you guys are a bunch of pussies, sensitive little twats

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Carl Froch just said he's genetically gifted because of the DNA he got from his Polish side. OMG Froch is racist!!

you guys are a bunch of pussies, sensitive little twats
      You have criticized me for being racial but yet when Hopkins who you love talks with his black supremacist bullshit, you admire it and call other people crybabies about it. He's a professional damn athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
        No doubt,i wish i could be myself on this board but i know i`ll get banned and the same people who say racist **** about blacks are allowed to roam the Message boards like their Gandhi.
        I would LOOOOOVE to destroy Lauren Hill's anus and suck on her for about 2 hrs...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          You have criticized me for being racial but yet when Hopkins who you love talks with his black supremacist bullshit, you admire it and call other people crybabies about it. He's a professional damn athlete.
          he didn't say anything racist you fool, he basically was saying if you're from the hood (i.e POOR) that makes you a great fighter.

that isn't incorrect, almost every single great fighter has come from a tough background. You can probably count with two hands the amount of great fighters that came from well off backgrounds.

Comment

LLS at people thinking race and color don't matter. Please stop with the america has a black president bit!! That means **** all in regards to racism and racist people cause it and they still exsist.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
              Nope. different strokes for different folks because Im black and would not have had a problem with him going tit for tat with Bernard because it was a silly statement by Bernard that turned out to be false anyway.(kinda)

You're a racist too so what are you yappin about. Dark Italian that doesnt even know his history. Shut the *** up on this topic. Now you're tryna act like Ghandi?

Yeah right. When was the last time black people murdered thousands of whites or any other race under the umbrella of the law. Yall want to forget and we wont ever forget. My grandmother scrubbed floors for whites that referred to her as ****** and colored as if they were "clear". I dont want any sympathy for her because she was way strong but the point is those same people she worked for raised kids who raised kids with the same values. Everybody can on here and play Jesus if they like but I'll just be human. Racism has never been nonexistent and will never be nonexistent. If you feel guilty when race comes up then its something you need to change about you. I prefer rednecks that are unapologetic. Them I can deal with. Its the one's that feel guilty and get angry that bug me. You bring any man to a foreign place and start them out 400 yrs behind there is no way to fix it or forget it in 50 yrs. Fear will always keep racism alive against blacks. What all you peaceful people dont want to hear is that blacks have been feared for no reason at all for centuries. Thats true of no other race or better than that shade of human beings. Just sayin.

There you go wishing death on a man you dont know. But you're a better person. You lost your whole stance by siding with wrong. You do know Camacho was a racist right? Classic.....Classic racist lines.
              preach on

true true

Comment

Yeah right. When was the last time black people murdered thousands of whites or any other race under the umbrella of the law.
                Over 5000 whites have been murdered in South Africa during the past 15 years just for being white. You don't hear much about it in the media.

In Haiti in 1804, all the white people were killed in a genocide most people don't know about.

Comment

Only one race ever had a licsence to kill in America. Remember that. I aint gonna lie. Im bitter and it makes me more upset when black people say its a thing of the past. Its definitely a thing of today. The work is done because we have surely been conditioned to hold each other back now. No need for sheets and night rides now. Hell of a plan huh?
                  be bitter all you want, it just feeds into the conditioning, that's what people need to realize.

If everyone knows that this is going on, where's the real leaders to try an uplift everyone. where's the people showing good examples, where's the people holding other black people accountable for their actions?

legit question I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Over 5000 whites have been murdered in South Africa during the past 15 years just for being white. You don't hear much about it in the media.

In Haiti in 1804, all the white people were killed in a genocide most people don't know about.
                    weren't black people brought to haiti as ******? It was called the Haitian Revolution you numskull.

Comment

• this thread is.......

AWEsome.

Comment

Working...
                      X