Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume? Khan or Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
    For one, no he isn't, second of all, Maidana is slow, Peterson would defend very well against Maidana's attacks.
    Maidana may be slow, but not that slow. He uses his pressure, very well, and sometimes yes it is straight up stalking, but he takes shots anbd has no respect, and won';t respect Petrson's power.

Peterson dropped 3 times VS Ortiz, who IMO has equal power to Maidana. Peterson can box, but as shown by Ortiz, he only boxed well when Ortiz cooled off.

Bradley dropped him also, and Bradley does have snap, but not real KO power.

Comment

resume and business don't always go together in boxing. who would want to see another bradley/alexander?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
        resume and business don't always go together in boxing. who would want to see another bradley/alexander?
        Exactly, boxing is a business, not a resume competition.

And Bradley brings in almost NO business. Khans kicks his ass to the moon and back, when it comes to business.

And even so, who CARES who has the better resume?

Bradley DUCKED Khan. The winner would've owned all belts, and discussion would've been over.

Comment

Originally posted by BikerDude View Post
          I already stated that, and the fact the Kottie got robbed.

So you say Alexander lsot to Kottie, yet you stand by his ranking and him still being a champ. Kottie should have been the champ by your own scoring.

You don't care who fought who, only because Alexander helps your mans resume.

He is more accomplished, but does not have the better resume.

Khan's opponents beat Alexander's.

If you don't want to do it vs each other, then how are you going to do it?
          Dude ill try to make it clear for you..I thought Kottiee won the fight(wide too),but on paper he did not win it bro..Going into the Kottie fight Alexander was ranked num 2 by the ring at Jr WW..after his fight with Kottie he fell to num 3 with Khan taking his 2 spot cause most felt he lost..But on paper he did not loose,and on Paper Alexander is more accomplished and a unified Champion..If both left the spot today,Alexander would have the better resume bro..

Comment

There resume is very comparable when you take in to account the fact that a lot of people believe Kotelnik beat Alexander (Bradleys best win) also its worth noting the fact that Khan is some 4 years younger than Bradley who turned pro just over a year before Khan. That being said Bradleys resume is slightly better but it’s not by a wide margin.

If recent events have proved anything it’s that Khan wants to fight the top guys even if it means him losing out on money, Bradley however seems to be in the opposite mind set he does not want to fight the best unless he gets paid the crown jewels.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
              Amir Khan(25-1-0)(wins from best to worst)
              -Kotelnik
              -Maidana
              -Paulie
              -Salita
              -Tune up vs British bum McCloskey
              -Old Barrera

KO loss to Prescott in 1 round.

Tim Bradley(27-0-0)(from best to worst)
              -Devon Alexander
              -Lamont Peterson
              -Kendall Holt
              -Junior Witter
              -Nate Campbell
              -Tune up before Devon against WELTERWEIGHT
              -Edner Cherry

It's obviously Tim Bradley and it's not even close. Khan does have a good shot at beating Bradley when they fight later this year but that doesn't mean you can just make ***** up. Bradley is obviously the best in the world right now and their was a reason him vs Devon was #1 vs #2 and Khan-Maidana was #3 vs #4.
              Close thread.

Comment

I voted for both about the same. You can pick holes in both resumes but if I were pushed I'd pick Khans. The reasons being I also look at the performances in the fights and not just the results and I think Khans performances have been more entertaining also. His style is more entertaining and as I see boxing as a performing art then this sways my choice.....

Comment

Originally posted by BikerDude View Post
                  Maidana may be slow, but not that slow. He uses his pressure, very well, and sometimes yes it is straight up stalking, but he takes shots anbd has no respect, and won';t respect Petrson's power.

Peterson dropped 3 times VS Ortiz, who IMO has equal power to Maidana. Peterson can box, but as shown by Ortiz, he only boxed well when Ortiz cooled off.

Bradley dropped him also, and Bradley does have snap, but not real KO power.
                  Ortiz is a much better puncher than Maidana, always was, Maidana's a good puncher but I'd never put him in that kind of category. Ortiz cooled off because Peterson decided to take a step back and counter, in doing that he neutralized Ortiz's attack, but he established that plan late. Also I had Ortiz edging it but believe it would have been a different story had it been a 12 rounder.

Those slow wide looping punches aren't gonna land with much success man. It's a different story when you got to defend against Ortiz's and Bradley's attack as opposed to Maidana's.

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
                    There resume is very comparable when you take in to account the fact that a lot of people believe Kotelnik beat Alexander (Bradleys best win) also its worth noting the fact that Khan is some 4 years younger than Bradley who turned pro just over a year before Khan. That being said Bradleys resume is slightly better but it’s not by a wide margin.

If recent events have proved anything it’s that Khan wants to fight the top guys even if it means him losing out on money, Bradley however seems to be in the opposite mind set he does not want to fight the best unless he gets paid the crown jewels.
                    If Khan wants to fight the best opponents and will take less money why did the Peterson fight not happen??Why is the Judah fight so hard tobe made??Why did Maidana have to take legal actions to get what he deserved??

Comment

Can people please stop talking about Zab Judah? He's FINISHED. And you will witness that soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X