Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume? Khan or Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also put it another way, maidana, paulie and Kotelnik would stand a better chance vs Bradley's resume.

Heck I had Kotelnik 2 up vs Alexander. Clearly, and many others did.

Maidana would wreck Peterson who is clearly chinny. However he wouldn't stop like Ortiz did. Maidana could take Holt's punches and beat him. Ortiz hits a lot harder than Holt who is what, 50 % ko ratio.

Kotelnik actually got robbed vs a prime witter. I have seen it. Well it was close much like the alexander figt, but he did get the wrong decision clearly.

Paulie has a good chance to outbox Holt who I feel is a 4 round fighter. No way paulie gets ko's by holt who lost ro kazbuza.

Paulie could outbox Peterson too.

Rankings are good yes, but looking at figter to fighter, Kotelnik, Maidana and Paulie beat Bradley's resume in Witter, Alexander, Petrson and cherry lol.

Maidana beat now a WW champ in Ortiz, and showed he is on Kotelnik's level in a sd lost.

Kotelnik got robbed, or given loses in fights he won by 2 rounds vs alexander and witter. Watch it again. He just travels and is unclucky to never get the nod.

Witter lost to a chump recently himself.

Simply because they fought each other or each others opponents. Style makes fights yes, but we judge on resume too.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
      Alexander deserved to be num 2 or 3 fighter in the div,who else should have 3 Maidana a guy who has never been a Champ??Pac and Margas were not ranked at Jr MW that was the WBC doing dirt..
      Rankings are misleading. You had yourself kotelnik beating Alexander. So surely alexander should not have had his belts and that ranking then.

Witter beat an ok bum to get his wbc title, and that bum went on to lose plenty. Forgot his name now.

Holt, please. His 'win' over Torres was a clash of ueads which stunned torres, literslly stabding there for a shot which ko'd him.

Anything can be broken down.

Comment

Originally posted by BABY MICH View Post

No it's not.. you just come off as a stupid nuthugger saying such ****.. his resume is slightly better.. to say it's far better is clearly madness

Alexander unified two belts beating ATG Urango... in a bout were he was ahead by a point or so.. like i said overated. Bradley seems to think that's his best win so far too and a old and shot/injured Witter who had been previously beaten by Bradley and also got a gift in the uk vs Kotelnik
        Let me ask you who has the better resume Alexander or Khan??

Comment

I don't think it's close at all. Bradley.

Comment

Let me ask you who has the better resume Alexander or Khan??
            Khan.

Khan.

Witter was shot, and lost to a bum a few fights after.

Urango lost to Berto who Ortiz beat. Ortiz got beat by Maidana who Khan beat. Maidana's stock is better.

He didn't beat Kotelnik which you stated yourself.

Corley was shot, how many loses? Maidana beat Corley anyway.

Comment

Who cares who has the better resume?

Bradley ducked Khan, that tells you everything you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by BikerDude View Post
                Khan.

Khan.

Witter was shot, and lost to a bum a few fights after.

Urango lost to Berto who Ortiz beat. Ortiz got beat by Maidana who Khan beat. Maidana's stock is better.

He didn't beat Kotelnik which you stated yourself.

Corley was shot, how many loses? Maidana beat Corley anyway.
                I don't care about who beat this one and that one beat that guy over there..On paper Alexander is a unified Champion dude..He is more accomplished and has a better resume..Oh by the way I believe(correct me if I'm wrong)Witter beat Kottie..

Comment

I don't care about who beat this one and that one beat that guy over there..On paper Alexander is a unified Champion dude..He is more accomplished and has a better resume..Oh by the way I believe(correct me if I'm wrong)Witter beat Kottie..
                  I already stated that, and the fact the Kottie got robbed.

So you say Alexander lsot to Kottie, yet you stand by his ranking and him still being a champ. Kottie should have been the champ by your own scoring.

You don't care who fought who, only because Alexander helps your mans resume.

He is more accomplished, but does not have the better resume.

Khan's opponents beat Alexander's.

If you don't want to do it vs each other, then how are you going to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                    Bradley's resume is ok but people overrate him based on it without looking a little deeper.. let's break down a few of the common names that people mention..

Junior Witter, activity issue: hadn't fought for 8 months when he fought Bradley and Bradley just squeezed a Split Decision against him. Witter's been struggling to make 140 for a while too so was probably weight-drained.

Kendall Holt.. previously lost twice before he fought Bradley.. and lost again straight after Bradley to Kaizer Mabuza.. Holt says at that time he wasn't training right.

Nate Campbell.. activity issue: hadn't fought for 6 months before Bradley.. Bradley headbutted him and fight was a no contest. Campbell was a smaller fighter, mainly a career lightweight, already had 5 defeats before the NC with Bradley.. and after Bradley he lost 3 fights in a row!

Devon Alexander.. Looked poor against Kotelnik in the fight before Bradley.. some had him losing the fight. Bradley again headbutted him and this time won on a technical decision when the fight was stopped due to the headbutt.

Lamont Peterson.. activity issue: hadn't fought for 8 months when he fought Bradley.. has since drawn with Ortiz, who quit against Maidana.
                    cmon man..Im not a big fan of either but clearly youre hating here

Comment

Originally posted by BikerDude View Post
                      Also put it another way, maidana, paulie and Kotelnik would stand a better chance vs Bradley's resume.

Heck I had Kotelnik 2 up vs Alexander. Clearly, and many others did.

Maidana would wreck Peterson who is clearly chinny. However he wouldn't stop like Ortiz did. Maidana could take Holt's punches and beat him. Ortiz hits a lot harder than Holt who is what, 50 % ko ratio.

Kotelnik actually got robbed vs a prime witter. I have seen it. Well it was close much like the alexander figt, but he did get the wrong decision clearly.

Paulie has a good chance to outbox Holt who I feel is a 4 round fighter. No way paulie gets ko's by holt who lost ro kazbuza.

Paulie could outbox Peterson too.

Rankings are good yes, but looking at figter to fighter, Kotelnik, Maidana and Paulie beat Bradley's resume in Witter, Alexander, Petrson and cherry lol.

Maidana beat now a WW champ in Ortiz, and showed he is on Kotelnik's level in a sd lost.

Kotelnik got robbed, or given loses in fights he won by 2 rounds vs alexander and witter. Watch it again. He just travels and is unclucky to never get the nod.

Witter lost to a chump recently himself.

Simply because they fought each other or each others opponents. Style makes fights yes, but we judge on resume too.
                      For one, no he isn't, second of all, Maidana is slow, Peterson would defend very well against Maidana's attacks.

Comment

Working...
                      X