No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan-Bradley Money Raised; Margarito Wants To Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PR13 View Post
    I agree on that. we got alot of kids here in BS, they dont make any sense when is too late at night. Its time to go to bed Fantastic boy, you gotta go to school tomorrow.

Please do tell me that Morales did not quit like a bitch against Pac.

Comment

Damn, Bradley step up man!Idk why he doesn't take the fightx and its not cause he is scurred either, Bradley is def not scarred. He beats, khan all day n e day. Khan is the British Zab,6 rounds then he gasses. Bradley goes hard for 12 rounds so he got em there. He got em in heart, and Bradley is more skilled and has a better chin. Khan has em with hand speed, but Bradley can take care of that with aggression and constant pressure. So I cannot understand y the phruck he doesn't take this fight!!!!his ego must have gotten the best of him. **** for a mill I take this fight. Swallow ur pride understand that khan is the bigger draw and fight the guy. After u snatch his trincket then demand more. It is what i is. I hope they fight and the winner get supa zab!then they can fight that Filipino guy.

Comment

It's the referee's fault, that fight should have been stopped in the 10th. Margs like other Mexicans is a warrior and would not quit so the duty of the ref is to protect the fighters. Pac throws a lot of power punches that could hurt you> Clottey. The reason why Floyd is avoiding him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Like Cotto's wife?

At least she doesn't cry in front of the cameras putting on a show for people to feel sorry for her and her husband.
          At least she cried for him & not laugh like Cheato's wife did on the pac fight. Cheatos wife is playing him & sucking all his money so when your face first warrior goes ******ed because of his "warrior" style she will just get someone to change his pampers when he cant clean his ass no more.

Comment

At least she cried for him & not laugh like Cheato's wife did on the pac fight. Cheatos wife is playing him & sucking all his money so when your face first warrior goes ******ed because of his "warrior" style she will just get someone to change his pampers when he cant clean his ass no more.
            At least Margarito goes warrior till the end and not run like a ***** when the odds are against you. Nice try on trying to justify Cotto's running like a *****.

Comment

Garcia is a Cotto fan... just let cheatos carrier turn to ****.

Comment

Damn Marg really fucced with the pr's head

Comment

In regards to the cheater, I'm sure He will sacrifice one eye to continue milking the sport with his cheating ways. There's no honor in this man and there's no limits of what He will do to making the money He can still make.
                  What's one eye, He will still have another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    At least Margarito goes warrior till the end and not run like a ***** when the odds are against you. Nice try on trying to justify Cotto's running like a *****.
                    Nope... if you knew about boxing... you think about your health too... boxers have lifes outside the ring, Cotto said he didnt fight no more bec ause he thought about his kids. We all know Margo doesnt care bout no one but his bloodsucking wife & maybe thats why he turned to plaster too... No Skills means get some advantage & put some plaster.

Comment

Garcia is a Cotto fan... just let cheatos carrier turn to ****.
                      Margarito can make money from fighting the Foremans and the Mayorgas of this boxing world too. The fact that Cotto needs to fight a fraud like Jr. to make you people believe he's so undone is hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X