Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan-Bradley Money Raised; Margarito Wants To Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that Khan is willing to split UK revenue should tell everyone how desperate he is to fight Bradley and unify the division.

Gotta give mad respect to Khan. He isn't just wanting to fight for the money, he wants the glory. And in the end isn't this what all boxing fans want from fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by PR13 View Post
      Its hell alot better than Cheatos Face First defense.
      Because he starts running for his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Because he starts running for his life.
        yeah, & his career is now over for being all macho

Comment

yeah, & his career is now over for being all macho
          Umm didn't you read, he wants to continue his career.

Comment

Mexican warriors? Shame?

Morales quit like a ****ing ***** vs Pac. Margarito went on fighting.

Soto is ducking challenges now. Alvarez is doing catchweight after catchweight.

Segura had to rob Canchilla, one of the biggest robberies I've ever seen.
            So what are you saying, there is pride in continuing to get your butt kicked like Margarito did? There is no pride in that, it doesn't matter what nationality you are.
            By the way Soto is not ducking anyone. The dude is having contract dispute issues. Something that is normal in boxing now a days.
            And biggest robberies in boxing? Really? You want to go there?

Comment

Umm didn't you read, he wants to continue his career.
              yeah buddy, he will probably die and his laughing wife waiting to chash that check like in the Pac/Marg fight. Marg is getting played by his own wife.

Comment

Wow, so HBO raised the amt from 1.3 to 1.4... Why even bother. The number we are looking for is 2.0 or more for the best unification fight at 140, not a BS attempt.
                HBO needs to get serious about making this fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                  So what are you saying, there is pride in continuing to get your butt kicked like Margarito did? There is no pride in that, it doesn't matter what nationality you are.
                  By the way Soto is not ducking anyone. The dude is having contract dispute issues. Something that is normal in boxing now a days.
                  There is pride. He backed up the talk with being a "true" Mexican warrior. He never quit and it made me believe what he said about dying in the ring.

Soto ducked Petterson out of all people. I'm a semi fan but I'm not going to be blinded by it, apart from Antillon, he hasn't done much in the last several years.

Yea I want to go there. Pllllllease do tell me otherwise that Canchilla vs Segura 2 was not a big robbery. Enlighten me. I know you're trying to switch out my words and make me claim it the biggest but go back and read it son.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                    I agree on that. we got alot of kids here in BS, they dont make any sense when is too late at night. Its time to go to bed Fantastic boy, you gotta go to school tomorrow.

Comment

yeah buddy, he will probably die and his laughing wife waiting to chash that check like in the Pac/Marg fight. Marg is getting played by his own wife.
                      Like Cotto's wife?

At least she doesn't cry in front of the cameras putting on a show for people to feel sorry for her and her husband.

Comment

Working...
                      X