Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan-Bradley Money Raised; Margarito Wants To Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir khan??? Above Cotto?? Are you high???

Comment

As a mexican I hate plasterito. I am canelo all the way. As well as Marquez.

Comment

first of all cheato is getting everything he deserves.what goes around comes around. second its good bradley is taking this stand.khan should've allowed more money in the first place instead of pricing people out.if bradley signs then he's stuck with shaw and he wants out.money talks though.

Comment

Khan can't really complain. I remember very well Bradley wanting to be his next opponent just after he had beat Alexander and Khan had beat Maidana. Instead Khan decided to fight McCloskey.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            Khan can't really complain. I remember very well Bradley wanting to be his next opponent just after he had beat Alexander and Khan had beat Maidana. Instead Khan decided to fight McCloskey.
            July 23rd was ALWAYS going to be the date for Khan v Bradley, even if Amir didn't fight McCloskey.

Amir had a stay busy fight at home for his fans, because he knows he probably wont be fighting in the UK for some time.

Nothing wrong with that

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
              July 23rd was ALWAYS going to be the date for Khan v Bradley, even if Amir didn't fight McCloskey.

Amir had a stay busy fight at home for his fans, because he knows he probably wont be fighting in the UK for some time.

Nothing wrong with that
              For a guy that wanted to become a superstar in America (his words) it made absolutely no sense what so ever after a big win to then go back to the UK to fight a completely unknown guy. I don't buy into the doing it for my fans talk. I believe that after being hit at will by Maidana (a very slow, flat footed fighter with no movement) he realised he isn't as good as he thought he was and tried to buy himself more time to correct his many faults. Now Bradley is buying time to get out of his contract. So like I said, Khan can't complain.

Comment

Giving Timmy a part of the UK revenue is unheard of. Almost nobody knows who he is.

C'mon Timmy. You talked the talk, now you better walk the walk. HOMEBWWWWOY.

Comment

Battle of the hype jobs 2011. Khans team is desperate to land a fight whit another hype job instead of facing a better contender in guerrero. Seriously I'm b glad when the Alexanders-khans-Bradleys-lopez hype iobs R gone. None of this fools r boxing material. They won't last unless they keep fighting c class fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Elzilcho.- View Post
                    Battle of the hype jobs 2011. Khans team is desperate to land a fight whit another hype job instead of facing a better contender in guerrero. Seriously I'm b glad when the Alexanders-khans-Bradleys-lopez hype iobs R gone. None of this fools r boxing material. They won't last unless they keep fighting c class fighters
                    Get in the ring and change the future of boxing.

Comment

Bradley sucks.... another mayweather (without the skillset) is in the making here

Comment

Working...
                      X