Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "We're Not Waiting On Mayweather; Bradley Could Be Next for Spring PPV"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZigZag View Post
    If he picked Ortiz or Bradley I'm sure he wouldn't get hated half as much if at all. Now if he picked a Martinez fight then there would be zero hate. I would even be fine with a Cotto rematch. There are fights out there, so don't act like there are not.
    Right, there's no reason there should be hate if he fights Bradley. Dude is young, AA, and he aint shot. I'd love to see him fight Sergio but the chances of that are slim. People don't want to acknowledge the fact that Pac isnt that young hungry guy looking to prove himself anymore. He doesnt have much to prove. He's been there and it got him to the top. And one of the perks of being on top is being able to choose which fight is gonna bring you most money. Lets face it, the only thing he has to prove right now is that he is better than Floyd, but that doesnt seem like its gonna happen anytime soon.

Comment

• Why are people complaining? He's fighting Marquez in Nov, then he's fighting Bradley in March. Don't see what the problem is. I'm just happy he isn't fighting a washed up fighter coming off disappointing performances against Subpar competition.

Comment

• Fuck you, Bob. Holding the fight of the millennium up. Fuck you.

Manny, grow a fucking brain and leave Arum now!

Comment

• Top Prank is at it again...

It's clearly obvious they dont want to fight Mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
            Why are people complaining? He's fighting Marquez in Nov, then he's fighting Bradley in March. Don't see what the problem is. I'm just happy he isn't fighting a washed up fighter coming off disappointing performances against Subpar competition.
            Yea, right. He's probably going to fight Chavez Jr, Cintron or Zab. Watch. Then they will say,"well, he's fighting Bradley next so...(insert excuses)"

Comment

• this is a good fight

you guys should move on with that fantasy of yours, they will never fight (Pac-Floyd)

both were being diva its so tiring already

Comment

• BT: Next question. I get the sense, Floyd, you are itching to box again. Who would you most like to fight next and why?

FLOYD responds: WHEN I do decide to come back, I'm not sure who my opponent may be. The last time I took a two year break, I came back without a tune-up and beat the #2 pound-for-pound guy, which was Juan Manuel Marquez at that time.

Wow wow!!!

So Floyd told you all that he didn't want to fight .... instead go on a long vacation....

Now 1 year later, Floyd is still NOT READY TO COME BACK!!!

Yet, you are all p$ssed off at Arum? lol! When are you Floyd fans going to actually listen to what Floyd says ..... listen, Floyd is NOT READY!!!

Now, Floyd went back to saying that Marquez was NOT a tune-up fight? Hmmm, I could swear you told us after you were criticized for taking on Marquez that YOU SAID IT WAS A TUNE-UP FIGHT...
                Last edited by ADP02; 05-19-2011, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  man are you that blind??arum wants nothing to do with floyd..hes been doin this sine the negotiations..already planning mannys next fight and using floyds name to promote it...wake up
                  you're the one who should wake up. your guy is on vacation.

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    Notice how Pac has more fights in the last 2 years, than Floyd has had in the last 5.

Please give notice of when was the last time Floyd fought someone at their best in the last 5-8 years? His last semi-credible opponent was a past prime Oscar De La Hoya at 154...which he skated by.

You Floyd fans should just stop posting in Pac threads. You guys embarrass yourself. You guys say all this crap about the opponents he's fought but at the end of the day, all those guys he's [Pac] fought, would spark anybody that Floyd has fought.
                    He skated by Oscar? Oscar got 3 roubnds out of 12. He was dominated.

Would Floyd not spark anyone Pac has fought? Lets be consistent bro.

Comment

• until wifebeater is on a vacation you cant blame pac for taking other fights , jesus christ , this board is full of haters , mayweather is always their priority, if that cant be made dont expect pac and arum to wait for floyds balls to grow

Comment

Working...
                      X