Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "We're Not Waiting On Mayweather; Bradley Could Be Next for Spring PPV"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
    The ringleader Bob is following P.T Barnum's infamous quote: There's a sucker born every minute.

Enjoy Pac's entertainment while it lasts.

I hope the Congroidsman makes enough money and has enough money to support his people after Arum's done milking him and Filipinos worldwide bone dry.
    I think Floyd is the one who has problem with his Taxes...

Comment

• Jesus christ!!!! Bob Arum is ****ing ruining the sport!!!!
      He is NEVER going to make this fight, I dont think he has any interest in doin any business with Mayweather

Comment

• It's funny how the haters says that Arum is lying when what he's saying doesn't suit their agenda, and then when it does he's speaking the truth(tm).

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
          I think Floyd is the one who has problem with his Taxes...
          Milking? That Cotto fight was worth 3 PPV fees by itself. The biggest fraud in history everyone in the world knows is Floyd Mayweather. My homie who bought the De la hoya fight is still waiting for his refund. Good thing i only watch streams and replays of Floyds fights. Otherwise, id really feel had.

Comment

• Good move by arum, if floyd doesn't want to fight pac then let him continue his vacation, pac doesn't need floyd he has a lot of option.

Comment

• When floyd make himself relevant in boxing then i think that's the time arum will start negotiating with him but for floyd is irrelevant in boxing because he's on a vacation and too busy watching lady gaga.

Comment

• Man I don't give a **** if you're a hardcore pac fan, don't defend Arum in this bull**** charade. *cough* pasawaya

Comment

• There not gonna fight Bradley next year EITHER!! LOL

Arum always throws alot of names out there, and then picks the easiest. I think its more like Zab Judah next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gentso View Post
                    Man I don't give a **** if you're a hardcore pac fan, don't defend Arum in this bull**** charade. *cough* pasawaya
                    I'm just saying the truth that arum made a right decision, why would arum wait for floyd? If arum wait for floyd then it means that pac will not be fighting or should i say that pac will take a vacation too? If floyd is ready to fight and arum isn't pushing the fight to be made then i will be mad at arum but for now he's doing the right move.

Comment

• Is this the probable reason why Arum got so mad Floyd scheduled his next fight on May 5th?

Comment

Working...
                      X