Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "We're Not Waiting On Mayweather; Bradley Could Be Next for Spring PPV"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next up Judah or Chavez Jr

Comment

• good ....coz if you wait for floyd's coward ass to man up, it 'll take forever.........**** him and move on...

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        He skated by Oscar? Oscar got 3 roubnds out of 12. He was dominated.

Would Floyd not spark anyone Pac has fought? Lets be consistent bro.
        He got a split decision. By normal standards, that is skating by. Oscar was not dominated. He got potshotted as he started to tire. If Oscar kept up the pace at which he was, he would have gotten some of those rounds that went to Floyd. I think I had it 7-5 for Floyd, its been a few years since I seen it. I certainly think a SD was justified.

And no, Floyd wouldn't spark out all the fighters that Pac fought. He wouldn't spark Cotto, Margarito, Morales or MAB, if these guys were all fighting prime for prime or at their optimum weights. I know Floyd has never lost a fantasy fight, but with the former two, Floyd didn't want them and the latter two are ATG that would take Floyd to the deepest waters. I think a prime JMM at 130 would be a problem too. But this argument is silly either way

Comment

• I see lots of posts from people who would make lousy businessmen.

What type of successful person has only one plan?

None.

So for all of you clowns trying to diminish what Bob Arum does as a businessman, (have a plan A, B, C & D)

why is having back up plans a bad thing?

Nobody is forcing p ussy Floyd to be inactive. Nobody is forcing him to take vacation. Its impossible to deal with someone who chooses not to be dealt with.

Its irresponsible as a businessman to sit around and wait for one prospective deal.

But then again, you fools aren't too bright to begin with and think a great business plan is allowing your taxes to get so backed up, that you now have liens against you.

You chillonas crack me up. "Manny needs to fight a young, undefeated fighter like Bradley".

Bob talks about a potential matchup, "Bradley, Arum is thinking of Bradley, OMG, hes killing the sport!"

Comment

• *****'s just keep owning themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposé View Post
              I see lots of posts from people who would make lousy businessmen.

What type of successful person has only one plan?

None.

So for all of you clowns trying to diminish what Bob Arum does as a businessman, (have a plan A, B, C & D)

why is having back up plans a bad thing?

Nobody is forcing p ussy Floyd to be inactive. Nobody is forcing him to take vacation. Its impossible to deal with someone who chooses not to be dealt with.

Its irresponsible as a businessman to sit around and wait for one prospective deal.

But then again, you fools aren't too bright to begin with and think a great business plan is allowing your taxes to get so backed up, that you now have liens against you.

You chillonas crack me up. "Manny needs to fight a young, undefeated fighter like Bradley".

Bob talks about a potential matchup, "Bradley, Arum is thinking of Bradley, OMG, hes killing the sport!"
              and may i add floyds irrelevant to the sport now, hes not fighting, hes just keeps ont talking, blabbering. better to ignore him and not be taken for a ride that way he might have a change of mind and return to the ring.

Comment

• The ringleader Bob is following P.T Barnum's infamous quote: There's a sucker born every minute.

Enjoy Pac's entertainment while it lasts.

I hope the Congroidsman makes enough money and has enough money to support his people after Arum's done milking him and Filipinos worldwide bone dry.

Comment

• floyd needs to get with it or get lost.

he better sign that spadafora tuneup to revive his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
                    The ringleader Bob is following P.T Barnum's infamous quote: There's a sucker born every minute.

I hope the Congroidsman makes enough money and has enough money to support his people after Arum's done milking him and Filipinos worldwide bone dry.

Stop wishing that Floyd can grow a pair.

Just like Robert Frost quote;

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on."

Comment

• Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
                      The ringleader Bob is following P.T Barnum's infamous quote: There's a sucker born every minute.

Enjoying Pacquiao beating the guys that Floyd stans say he ducks>>>>>>defending a guy who doesn't care about his own fans.

Fighting in the ring>>>>>fighting on a webcam

Getting ready for his next fight>>>>>getting his outfit ready

Comment

Working...
                      X