Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Martinez: Arum Feels Weight Gap is Too Much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I'm hoping for a scenario in which they fought next fall at 154, with the JMW and MW titles on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
      Idk why they r even talking about this fight sergio is the MW champion i think hes the unified champion?? i think...pAC is a WW more like a junior WW i think he can still make 140...sergio doesnt need pAC or even floyd jr to get him to the next level and improve hes resume he can easily keep defending hes belt like what Bhop did when he was at MW... manny barly can even make 147 at fight night!!..segio comes in close to 170lb fight night it is a very big advantage in weight not height..now if sergio was at 147 and then puts on that weight then i cant say nothing cuz he did make 147 but at 154 or 160 this just a BS fight with segio beating pAC easily
      I agree with all of that except.. I see Pac pulling off yet another upset. I still want to see this fight go down and hopefully after Mayweather (if that happens) we can see Martinez/Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Pac can't even make 147. Anything over that is ridiculous. If Martinez wants Pac than it should be at 147 or nothing.
        If he can't even make 147 why isn't he fighting Marquez at 140. You see Pacquiao needs every advantage or he won't fight you. Marquez has to jump up to weight classes but the thought of Pacquiao doing it is a automatic no? I mean they are not even trying to hide their some hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
          Personally I'm hoping for a scenario in which they fought next fall at 154, with the JMW and MW titles on the line.
          Martinez has also spoken about going back down to 154... (in hopes of luring Pacquiao IMO). I hope it happens man..and if Manny ends up beating Martinez.. it will be fun seeing the excuses after the fight. Win/lose it would be a great fight to see.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            He hasnt.

This is just bs from Arum and Manny. Clottey was 168 Pounds and Marg was 165 so it has nothing do with weight its about the fighter.
            yes its true that clottey came in big at WW and he is a big WW he can fight at JMW but again he did make 147!! so if sergio can still come down to 147 make the weight and then even if did put on 200lb then no one can say anything cuz he did make 147!!! Sergio is the future at 160lb he is very skilled but only at 160lb not above that ..

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
              Idk why they r even talking about this fight sergio is the MW champion i think hes the unified champion?? i think...pAC is a WW more like a junior WW i think he can still make 140...sergio doesnt need pAC or even floyd jr to get him to the next level and improve hes resume he can easily keep defending hes belt like what Bhop did when he was at MW... manny barly can even make 147 at fight night!!..segio comes in close to 170lb fight night it is a very big advantage in weight not height..now if sergio was at 147 and then puts on that weight then i cant say nothing cuz he did make 147 but at 154 or 160 this just a BS fight with segio beating pAC easily
              Marquez is the LW champ why is Pacquiao making him come all the way up to WW for a fight when supposedly Pacquiao can't even gain enough weight to make 147,

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
                Marquez is the LW champ why is Pacquiao making him come all the way up to WW for a fight when supposedly Pacquiao can't even gain enough weight to make 147,
                Nacho (JMMs trainer) don't even believe you homie.. let that go.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Pac can't even make 147. Anything over that is ridiculous. If Martinez wants Pac than it should be at 147 or nothing.
                  :
                  SMH!

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                    He doesn't need to challenge himself anymore.
                    ******* post of the day!

Comment

Sergio should move up and fight Ward or any of the other Super 6ers or even Bute, plenty of money in all of those fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X