Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Martinez: Arum Feels Weight Gap is Too Much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh wow, a comment that you used to reply to my other posts. Dude, you completely make an a$$ of yourself. Quit handing your a$$ to me, I don't wanna smell your burrito a$$! you a$$. GO back to FLoyd b!tch!
    Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
    You are nothing but a lil clown, and you are fast turning into the resident joke.

The boxingscene jester is either you, or Check_hooks..... I'm not sure which.

Mayflower is precious, GBP are scum-suckers, and PR's own Mexican's

Happy now ****head ?

You are about as good at judging character, as you are at pretending that you understand boxing

Tryhard.

I am going to give you some homework now.....

K, go look up a word in the dictionary, and study it real hard.

There will be a short test tomorrow.

The word is.....

..... " me-> LeadUpperclit is a b!tch ".

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
      BTW Penny, what the fuk were you thinking when you said this.....

Are you lost ?

www.cookingfordummies.com
      It's something that a little girl like you wouldn't understand. Now be a nice girl and go play with your daddy Floyd. B!tCH!

People say Pac only goes atleast 4 lbs heavier during fight night, which means he got it easy while others struggle. So I suggested JMM try going up @140 so he wouldn't have to dehydrate that much going down to 135 and rehydrating around 141-145lbs during fight night, AGAIN as some people(previously mentioned earlier, while you were jacking off to FLoyd) assume Pac is getting it easy, while others are struggling.

And why not. At this moment, JMM can school what 140lb division has to offer. He'll then be the first Mexican to achieve 4 weight division champ, if I am not mistaken. I want him to be the first Mexican to pull that off.

Comment

• Originally posted by PennyAnd1 View Post

It's something that a little girl like you wouldn't understand. Now be a nice girl and go play with your daddy Floyd. B!tCH!

People say Pac only goes atleast 4 lbs heavier during fight night, which means he got it easy while others struggle. So I suggested JMM try going up @140 so he wouldn't have to dehydrate that much going down to 135 and rehydrating around 141-145lbs during fight night, AGAIN as some people(previously mentioned earlier, while you were jacking off to FLoyd) assume Pac is getting it easy, while others are struggling.

And why not. At this moment, JMM can school what 140lb division has to offer. He'll then be the first Mexican to achieve 4 weight division champ, if I am not mistaken. I want him to be the first Mexican to pull that off.
        Bad luck for Marquez, coz Jorge Arce is " the first Mexican to pull that off ".

And dude, I have already explained to you that Marquez is a CAREER featherweight, just as Hopkins is a career middleweight, who only moved up after his prime. Katsidis was the first fight where Marquez even looked like a legit lightweight..... JMM does not have a future at 140.

And Team Pacquiao are well-aware of that fact

Marquez wants Pac, and regardless as to the result in that fight, he could likely fight at 140 if the right opportunity presents itself..... but he is not a junior welter man, get real.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Ddidnt Clottey weigh like 168 vs Pac???

Wasnt Margarito 165 Pounds??/

No excuse Arum. Pac is being exposed daily as a cherry picker.
          You guys never stop... Why you guys put the pressure on Pac? cuz Martinez put PWill to sleep?

Manny has nothing left to prove. He's one of the best in the sport already.

This is simple. Martinez is too big, too huge, too strong for Manny.

It's like Bob already admits the fact that Manny has no chance of beating Martinez.

Why you guys care that much?

Comment

• I would've been happy for cabron Travieso if he was the first mexican to win World Champions in 4 divisions, gurrrrl. But unfortunately you handed your a$$ to me again. Like I said, you're an ass:

Jorge Arce won:
            WBO light flyweight title VS Juan Domingo Cordoba
            WBO super flyweight title VS Angky Angkota
            WBO super bantamweight title VS Wilfredo Vazquez Jr

He was a WBC Flyweight champion, but unfortunately it was only INTERIM

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
            Bad luck for Marquez, coz Jorge Arce is " the first Mexican to pull that off ".

And dude, I have already explained to you that Marquez is a CAREER featherweight, just as Hopkins is a career middleweight, who only moved up after his prime. Katsidis was the first fight where Marquez even looked like a legit lightweight..... JMM does not have a future at 140.

And Team Pacquiao are well-aware of that fact

Marquez wants Pac, and regardless as to the result in that fight, he could likely fight at 140 if the right opportunity presents itself..... but he is not a junior welter man, get real.

Comment

• Originally posted by PennyAnd1 View Post
              I would've been happy for cabron Travieso if he was the first mexican to win World Champions in 4 divisions, gurrrrl. But unfortunately you handed your a$$ to me again. Like I said, you're an ass:

Jorge Arce won:
              WBO light flyweight title VS Juan Domingo Cordoba
              WBO super flyweight title VS Angky Angkota
              WBO super bantamweight title VS Wilfredo Vazquez Jr

He was a WBC Flyweight champion, but unfortunately it was only INTERIM
              so LeadUppercut is a girl LOL

Comment

Working...
              X