No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Martinez: Arum Feels Weight Gap is Too Much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    I bet if Manny accepts the fight at 150, you guys will claim Manny is weight draining Martinez.

Martinez ***** ass, shiuld be looking at Pirog, Golovkin, Bute and Kessler!!!
    Of course we will be saying that because that what he would be doing, DUH!

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
      Also, Arum is talking about Martinez rehydrating to 175, that's 21 pounds, I strongly doubt Martinez has gone up that high as a Jr MW, which is where Martinez would like to face Pacquiao.

How much did Martinez usually weight fight night, when he campaigned at 154, anyone know?
      163-166 was his average fight night weight.

Comment

This fight is not going to happen so we might as well forget about the possibility of it happening.
        We're getting Pacquiao/Marquez and after that I could see Pacquiao retiring if Floyd Mayweather doesn't step up to the plate.
        Manny Pacquiao has nothing else to prove. He is the best fighter in the world, has 8 belts, in 8 divisions, has earned millions of dollars and is now a respected congressman in his country. He doesn't need to challenge himself anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
          163-166 was his average fight night weight.
          I felt it would be around there. Simply put, no excuses.

Comment

Pac can't even make 147. Anything over that is ridiculous. If Martinez wants Pac than it should be at 147 or nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              translation--martinez is to good and isnt coming off of bad perfomances...

Cool Story Bro.

Comment

Idk why they r even talking about this fight sergio is the MW champion i think hes the unified champion?? i think...pAC is a WW more like a junior WW i think he can still make 140...sergio doesnt need pAC or even floyd jr to get him to the next level and improve hes resume he can easily keep defending hes belt like what Bhop did when he was at MW... manny barly can even make 147 at fight night!!..segio comes in close to 170lb fight night it is a very big advantage in weight not height..now if sergio was at 147 and then puts on that weight then i cant say nothing cuz he did make 147 but at 154 or 160 this just a BS fight with segio beating pAC easily

Comment

Arum has never cared about the Hardcore fans. That is what he pretty much said and has been saying. "Why risk my cash cow with Sergio Martine when I'm getting richer convincing the casual fan to buy my PPVs with whatever old/slow/drained fighter I put to face Pacquiao" This fight can easily be done at 155 and Sergio has said he can make 155.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                    roy jones fighted at heavyweight but he found out he was too small and went back too his own weight class!!!! manny did the same thing !!!!!!!
                    Roy Jones was going to stay at heavyweight if the Mike Tyson or Evander Holyfield fight would of happened. When those fights didn't happen he went back down and FOUGHT A TOP CONTENDER IN HIS OWN WEIGHT CLASS!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Pac can't even make 147. Anything over that is ridiculous. If Martinez wants Pac than it should be at 147 or nothing.
                      yet you have this is your sig

Only boxer EVER to win 8 world titles in 8 different weight classes

Comment

Working...
                      X