No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Martinez: Arum Feels Weight Gap is Too Much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    In other words: Martinez's style, power and speed is something we rather not deal with right now. To contradict ourselves though we will go after a fat bloated JMM who has not proven himself above 135 and we will fight him at 147.

------Arum
    Green K. If Pac doesn't have every advantage then he won't fight him. I'm tired of him hiding behind Arum with that "It's my promoters job to make my fights".

Man the fu*k up Pac. Show the world how great you are.

Comment

someone please tell me when sergio has EVER weighted 175 on fight night..please..even at 160 he only rehydrates to 168

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        someone please tell me when sergio has EVER weighted 175 on fight night..please..even at 160 he only rehydrates to 168
        He hasnt.

This is just bs from Arum and Manny. Clottey was 168 Pounds and Marg was 165 so it has nothing do with weight its about the fighter.

Comment

How many *******s are going to flood this thread with "Pacquiao said that Margarito hurt him because he was just to big, that's why he won't fight Martinez."

Just because someone is capable of hurting him that means Pacquiao shouldn't fight him?

C"mon enough with the easy fights Pac.

Comment

Martinez is too good, too fast, too powerful for his size. That's all.

Margarito at 160+lbs, was trash, weak, slow, as he showed with Robert Garcia.

You can be big, just not good and big.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              He weight 170 against Dzinziruk!!!

Manny fighting Martinez is crazy as hell, and the only ones claiming for the fight are the *****s, cuz you guys want Manny to lose, thats all. This fight makes no sense in any way.

I bet if Manny accepts the fight at 150, you guys will claim Manny is weight draining Martinez.

Martinez ***** ass, shiuld be looking at Pirog, Golovkin, Bute and Kessler!!!

Comment

Also, Arum is talking about Martinez rehydrating to 175, that's 21 pounds, I strongly doubt Martinez has gone up that high as a Jr MW, which is where Martinez would like to face Pacquiao.

How much did Martinez usually weight fight night, when he campaigned at 154, anyone know?

Comment

Martinez would murder Pac. I bet anything on that.

Comment

roy jones fighted at heavyweight but he found out he was too small and went back too his own weight class!!!! manny did the same thing !!!!!!!

Comment

All Martinez has to do is stay around the 154 mark and he will get it.

Pacquiao will beat Martinez, but this fight isn't happening before a Floyd vs Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X