Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Stops Wilfredo Vazuez in a Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ricans need to start boxing and stop trying to out tough the mexis...WTF was that ****? 11 - 1 dog takes out Vasquez Jr.

WOW.

Comment

JCC was a brawler?

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
        I agree. Puerto Ricans have always been the superior boxers, while Mexicans tend to be the better brawlers. I think Vasquez underestimated Arce thought he would be smaller and more shot.
        We'll see in the rematch what his approach is.
        Arce looked like the bigger/stronger man in the ring. He was throwing Vasquez down all night. Vasquez needs more experience but he is a great prospect still.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
          Another Rican bites the dust. Wtf!!!! When will they learn that u can't brawl with these mother ****ers???? You gotta box them. They have limited ability as far as boxing goes and brawling is playing to their strengths. Better train them legs to move and box for 12 rounds.
          I said to myself wat is this dumbass rican doing brawling with a mexican lmao!

Viva Mexico!!!

Comment

Do Mexican really owned pd boxers ?

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              make a rematch it was a good fight but i didnt like the tackles of arce kept pushing wv2 into the ropes and they almost fell out a couple of times for that great win for mexico you bastards keep winning props to you great win
              I guess you missed Juanma pulling Salidos head towards his nutts and the ref didnt do shiiiiitt thats why Slaido fuccced up that pinche jotto

Comment

***gggggggggggot ass Tyrese..

LMAO!!!!!

Comment

Great exciting fight!! props to Arce and to Mexico for his accomplishment and for the taking another one of our fighters down this year adding to the rivalry.

As per those who think we have nothing left because Vazquez jr & Juanma have 1 loss, Calderon 2 losses, Cotto 2 losses, Rocky Martinez 1 loss and Seda 1 loss, and clearly a ****load of prospects coming up....clearly know nothing about the sport of boxing. Boxing isnt based on an undefeated record....Look at the main event (Pacquiao - Mosley) 9 losses between them.

Comment

I agree. Puerto Ricans have always been the superior boxers, while Mexicans tend to be the better brawlers. I think Vasquez underestimated Arce thought he would be smaller and more shot.
                    Sanchez Morales Barrera Marquez Lopez and so on really superior boxer my azzzzzMexico Has all differnet types of fighters boxers and brawlers and a comb of both

Comment

Mexican/americans can do both box and brawl most real mexicans know how to brawl but there has also been good technicians morales, JMM, barerra etc I knew vasquez dad was gonna throw in the towel to me he wasn't seriously hurt just tired but he would of lost the 12 round and still would of lost a close d. WV2 to me has more potential than juanma just needs better preperation and change his trainer his dad is good but the love relationship will always be to much example here tonight

Comment

Working...
                      X