Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Stops Wilfredo Vazuez in a Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Rican bites the dust. Wtf!!!! When will they learn that u can't brawl with these mother ****ers???? You gotta box them. They have limited ability as far as boxing goes and brawling is playing to their strengths. Better train them legs to move and box for 12 rounds.

Comment

This was a great fight, I really hope their is an immediate rematch.
      Fights are always great when to boxing crazy nations fight.
      This is why Puerto Rico vs Mexico will continue to be the greatest rivalry in sports.

Mexico won this one so us Mexican will celebrate tonight.
      But Puerto Rico will be back, no doubt.

Comment

I knew his father would stop the fight like that...but even though he lost WV2 has a lot of potential with the right instructions.

Comment

Viva Mexico cabrones

Comment

Arce was missing 98% of his shots in that last sequence...No need for the towel being thrown as a result of punches, but clearly Vasquez was tired and had nothing in the tank.

WV2 has more ahead of him and hopefully he will learn from this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
              Another Rican bites the dust. Wtf!!!! When will they learn that u can't brawl with these mother ****ers???? You gotta box them. They have limited ability as far as boxing goes and brawling is playing to their strengths. Better train them legs to move and box for 12 rounds.
              I agree. Puerto Ricans have always been the superior boxers, while Mexicans tend to be the better brawlers. I think Vasquez underestimated Arce thought he would be smaller and more shot.
              We'll see in the rematch what his approach is.

Comment

had Arce comfortable decision
                but this is better

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                  WOW and i thought Salido box Juanma pretty fuccing well
                  pinche pendejo just buttt hurt

Comment

Hahaha, ok, this is getting embarrasing for the pricans. They are losing every fight against the mexicans in fights that they are suposed to win acording to the bet odds. There's a solid paternity there.

Comment

Great fight and great card so far

Comment

Working...
                      X