No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma vs Salido Rematch Eyed For November, December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Honestly, not interested in this fight. Salido to me is a gatekeeper just like Glen Johnson, he isn't elite at all. Lopez was exposed and is no where near the fighter we thought he was. Arum fuked up by not making Lopez V Gamboa earlier.
    i disagree lopez was the champ and deserves a rematch, salido is a bum but he won so credit to him. lopez is still gamboa's biggest payday, there's no other guy out there for gamboa to make more money with so all juanma has to do is beat salido and the juanma vs gamboa fight can easily happen.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
      i disagree lopez was the champ and deserves a rematch, salido is a bum but he won so credit to him. lopez is still gamboa's biggest payday, there's no other guy out there for gamboa to make more money with so all juanma has to do is beat salido and the juanma vs gamboa fight can easily happen.

Floyd fought Judah after Judah lost to Baldomir so maybe this fight will still be a go.

Comment

Originally posted by crow511 View Post
        HAS ANYONE SEEN BORDER OR FUZIG i think they did humans a favor and killed themselves after thier last hope juanma got his a$$ handed by a bum with 11 losses just a couple days ago you island rats were comparing your lame fighters against mexican fighters(boxing gold) since then calderon took another knee, seda got schooled in argentina and your hero juanma got man handled by a bum. As to where mexico has dominited the boxing headlines with molina beating lara on espn, rubio upsetting undefeated prospect david lemiuex, tyson marquez taking a title in panama against a undefeated fighter(concepcion) johnny gonzales going to japan to knock out hasawa for a title and now victor ortiz beating undefeated berto for a title and last but not least salido knocking out puerto ricos best fighter. Any arguments?
        Puerto Rico vs. Mexico is a long lived rivalry which is close to being even in title fights. Truth is that PR and Mexico have led boxing, particularly in the 147 and below divisions for decades.

One thing you must remember is that PR has 4M ppl, Mexico has 115M. the number of boxers in Mexico dwarfs the number in PR, yet PR produces much better quality per capita, that you cannot deny, bc the math doesnt lie.

Comment

JuanMa needs to learn how to fight. He looks amateurish when he is exchanging shots. All you see is a wide open chin/target while his arms throwing slow hooks.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            Salido have fun for now but juanma taking his belt back make it in ny
            I'm glad you're alive! I thought you would hang yourself after your boy got handled by an average Salido.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I don't see the need for a rematch.

Lopez was comprehensively beaten.

Salido will probably do it for the money though.
              the ref stopped the fight, salido didn't ko lopez so yes there is a need for a rematch. wether you think juanma can win the rematch is irrelevant. juanma was the champ and deserves a rematch if thats what he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                Either Juanma improves his defense or his days as a top fighter are gone

I am glad Champ showed up to own up.

Maybe now he won't say JuanMa will ko everyone in 3 or 5.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                  the ref stopped the fight, salido didn't ko lopez so yes there is a need for a rematch. wether you think juanma can win the rematch is irrelevant. juanma was the champ and deserves a rematch if thats what he wants.

Salido deserves to try to unify first, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    I am glad Champ showed up to own up.

Maybe now he won't say JuanMa will ko everyone in 3 or 5.
                    Let me take his place, I think juanma will knock our salido in 3 or 5 in the rematch. I'm not kidding, I'm gonna bet all my points that juanma would win in the rematch.

Comment

Hopefully this will bring Juanma back to humility.. Dude has been taling alot lately, who he is the more famous boxer in PR right now, that intro... WTF,, he was throwing punches from the top to the bottom.. I beat that is why he was gassed. I also heard he walks with body guards? WTF:*******::*******:

Comment

Working...
                      X