Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma vs Salido Rematch Eyed For November, December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaunma will not avenge his loss but this shall expose him even more for those who still believe Jaunma is anything more than a lousy Arum bum

Comment

• Lopez has great punching power but has not technic in delivering it. He just punches away and gets hit to cleanly hoping that his power is going to bail him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Either Juanma improves his defense or his days as a top fighter are gone
        The damn truth.

What we need is to start building our fighters to have both an offensive AND a defensive game.

Artesano Cruz is the same, I went to his last two fights prior to this one and he was rocking his opponent early, but ended gassing himself out, and making the fight out much harder than it should be if he paced himself, worked his opponent, and let the KO come... If he doesn't change his style and pace he's a KO waiting to happen as well. At times he will eagerly welcome an exchange from an opponent who is clearly outmatched and get clocked unnecessarily, it's stupid to play to what the other fighter wants you to do...

Comment

• Originally posted by General24 View Post
          Yeah they should have it in Salido's home turf, Salido went to PR and beat the living ****t out of Juan Ma, now let Juan Ma get it back the same way Salido won it!!
          Yep I agree. Jaunma needs to man up. Salido should get the fight where he wants it. Salido owned Jaunma in PR. That pretty much says it all. If Juanma wins a decision in PR or NY it won't count as redemption. Salido = Juanma's father

Comment

• Well he has a few months to learn some D.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
              Juanma has no value anymore, he lost his undefeated record that made him huge. He's not going to sell MSG, when you lose nobody gives a crap about you anymore. That's how it is in boxing.

****!

I should have gave up on Pacman (lost to 2 bums and Morales) and Maravilla (Got KTFO by Margarito) a long time ago! What was I thinking?!?

Comment

Working...
              X