Comments Thread For: Juanma vs Salido Rematch Eyed For November, December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    Either Juanma improves his defense or his days as a top fighter are gone
    couldn't agree better, I hope he doesnt wait until he is actually "shot" to realize that a better trainer is needed for improvement....

Comment

Have the fight in Mexico or California. Salido is the champion and deserves to fight in his home turf. ****en Arum cant deal with his hype job losing and wants to give him the edge! WAR SALIDO!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by General24 View Post
        Have the fight in Mexico or California. Salido is the champion and deserves to fight in his home turf. ****en Arum cant deal with his hype job losing and wants to give him the edge! WAR SALIDO!!!!!!
        completely with you they were going to rob salido. fight in cali or mexico and get the belt back if you can like a real man should. not some typeof set up fight that salido would have to ko him again to win. salido should say f that

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
          completely with you they were going to rob salido. fight in cali or mexico and get the belt back if you can like a real man should. not some typeof set up fight that salido would have to ko him again to win. salido should say f that
          Yeah they should have it in Salido's home turf, Salido went to PR and beat the living ****t out of Juan Ma, now let Juan Ma get it back the same way Salido won it!!

Comment

huey

Salido is not a bum - he gave Gamboa a tough fight and knocked him down. He gave Juan Manuel Marquez a tough fight. and he looked great against Guerrero, steroids or no steroids. Plus he's now a 2 time featherweight champ.
            Does that make him a great fighter? No. but he's far from a bum

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Had he not gotten the TKO, they would have jobbed Salido big time. The one ref had Lopez ahead??? LOL...yeah, ok sure!!
              first off they arent called refs they are called judges and i dont know what dilutional mirror you were staring at. all 3 judges had it a draw at the time of stoppage which was what i had it since juanma won the first rounds..

congrats to solido in a good fight he made juanma look like ****.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Had he not gotten the TKO, they would have jobbed Salido big time. The one ref had Lopez ahead??? LOL...yeah, ok sure!!
                actually, the judges had them even 66-66 going into the 7th, which was a fair assessment.

Comment

Arum f***n sux!!! He was trying to "build up Lopez-Gamboa" now it will never be as big as it wouldve been if he had planned the fight for this summer. Even if Lopez comes back and beats salido, the fight won't have as big of a buildup as it wouldve had if they were both undefeated champions.
                  thats what Arum gets

Comment

I think the word Hypejob is used too often these days. Berto is a hypejob, juanma is a hypejob, kirkland....
                    i mean we all knew that juanma is very vunerable, but lets not forget he has great power, he has not too bad skills, and heart.
                    He destroyed de leon when he was condidered a beast, he stoped penelosa ( not that great a fighter but a tough one to stop), he beat marquez, so he isn't a atg but no hypejob or a bum, and he always put on an entertaining fight so people got too give him a lil more respect

Comment

Yeah they should have it in Salido's home turf, Salido went to PR and beat the living ****t out of Juan Ma, now let Juan Ma get it back the same way Salido won it!!
                      arums punk ass would never allow that to happen, i agree salido is da champ and should have the right to pick the place. i wanna thank salido for fu*king arums plans up , that guy is evil to this sport

Comment

Working...
                      X