Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma vs Salido Rematch Eyed For November, December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another bob arum nationality built fighter meets his demise. Who really loses, us. F**k you Bob

Comment

Of course Bob is working on the rematch, what else would he do. Boy better stay far away from gamboa, john, caballero, or n e onle else who is good. But I thought juanmarica couldnt make 126 no more, or that was just to duck gamboa. I see juanmarica rematch with salido, if he wins rafa marquez corpse, then a few "tune ups" at 130 for the next few yrs. At least we dont have to hear about how hes the goat no more.

Comment

Junama's defense was a problem, but the bigger problem was the fact that his punch output was much lower than usual. His punches looked far from sharp and his movement was awkward. Juanma is a powerful puncher, but he is really a volume puncher. From round one, when he was in control of the fight, his output was significantly lower than usual.... not a good sign. I would be interested to see whether he is having trouble comfortably making weight.

Comment

Honestly, not interested in this fight. Salido to me is a gatekeeper just like Glen Johnson, he isn't elite at all. Lopez was exposed and is no where near the fighter we thought he was. Arum fuked up by not making Lopez V Gamboa earlier.

Comment

HAS ANYONE SEEN BORDER OR FUZIG i think they did humans a favor and killed themselves after thier last hope juanma got his a$$ handed by a bum with 11 losses just a couple days ago you island rats were comparing your lame fighters against mexican fighters(boxing gold) since then calderon took another knee, seda got schooled in argentina and your hero juanma got man handled by a bum. As to where mexico has dominited the boxing headlines with molina beating lara on espn, rubio upsetting undefeated prospect david lemiuex, tyson marquez taking a title in panama against a undefeated fighter(concepcion) johnny gonzales going to japan to knock out hasawa for a title and now victor ortiz beating undefeated berto for a title and last but not least salido knocking out puerto ricos best fighter. Any arguments?

Comment

Gamboa struggled with a ill-prepared Salido. Gamboa gave Salido like a month's notice to train for the fight. Salido is no bum.

Juanma looked terrible in there, even in the rounds he was winning.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                Either Juanma improves his defense or his days as a top fighter are gone
                yup he needs major improvement defensively. salido has no skills but has power and an iron chin, juanma was a fool for fighting with no defense and so reckless. if he improves his defense, head movement and counter punching i can see him easily beating salido in the rematch.

Comment

I dont think juanma can win the rematch unless he changes trainers n gets a couple easy fights, but juanma clearly doesnt have nothing for gamboa, gamboa #1 featherweight-junior lightweight, Juanma got that big punch he will always be an excitin fighter

Comment

I don't see the need for a rematch.

Lopez was comprehensively beaten.

Salido will probably do it for the money though.

Comment

Originally posted by machotime View Post
                      Gamboa struggled with a ill-prepared Salido. Gamboa gave Salido like a month's notice to train for the fight. Salido is no bum.

Juanma looked terrible in there, even in the rounds he was winning.

yeah man he won like 10 out of 12 rounds he definitely struggled

Comment

Working...
                      X