Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I'll Beat Khan, Maidana and Erik Morales!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

romebyko

@romebyko

My 10 million to your 40 million khan beats bradley when it happens, you up for it?

(and dont worry il have the 10 million points for the deal).

Comment

Bradley is a overated boring fighter with no power I think he loses to any of the 3. I would rather see morales or maidana fight people off the street then watch Bradley in another boring fight like the one vs Devon alexzander

Comment

Originally posted by leone24 View Post
        @romebyko

My 10 million to your 40 million khan beats bradley when it happens, you up for it?

(and dont worry il have the 10 million points for the deal).
        You the second Khan fan to come at me with a dumbazz deal..I don't even know who ya are get ya post up homie then maybe will talk.Dudes like you would most likely be so butt hurt you would not pay up anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
          You the second Khan fan to come at me with a dumbazz deal..I don't even know who ya are get ya post up homie then maybe will talk.Dudes like you would most likely be so butt hurt you would not pay up anyway...
          listen up i dont know you but if you so confident put you points where your mouth is then, and i stick by my promise you can get me banned if i dont give you points, getting the points is no problem just you need to man up if you so confident, because i have no doubt in the world khan beats bradley, its just how it is. Bradley is good dont get me wrong but he not gonna beat khan when it happens period.

Comment

@romebyko,
            ok **** 40 million might be too much for you, because when bradley looses i gues you wont have millions left, then maybe we can make it my 10 million to your 20 million

Comment

Originally posted by leone24 View Post
              @romebyko,
              ok **** 40 million might be too much for you, because when bradley looses i gues you wont have millions left, then maybe we can make it my 10 million to your 20 million
              I really don't understand why I have to put up more points??I'm confident in Bradley as I guess you are confident in Khan sooo..That to me means we are just about even right HO??

Pull Khan's dick out ya mouthand your points where ya mouth is..Once again I don't know ya,ya put no work in on these forums and tbh I've heard it all before you will be paid,I bet all my points and when they lose no sign of umm they just change their username..

When the fight is signed look me up again we can make a bet,but tbh I would save a big bet for someone like Wazaa who I know and respect..No offense I don't know ya and I don't trust you..Sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                You will beat Maidana and past prime career featherweight Morales alright.

But you will NOT beat Amir, boy.
                That's what I'm thinking too.

Comment

He only beats them if he headbutts them. Thats the only way he can win.

Comment

bradley will not beat khan

khan is quicker, has a better jab, is stronger and is a better boxer in general, mark my words khan will win an easy decision over bradley

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                      I really don't understand why I have to put up more points??I'm confident in Bradley as I guess you are confident in Khan sooo..That to me means we are just about even right HO??

Pull Khan's dick out ya mouthand your points where ya mouth is..Once again I don't know ya,ya put no work in on these forums and tbh I've heard it all before you will be paid,I bet all my points and when they lose no sign of umm they just change their username..

When the fight is signed look me up again we can make a bet,but tbh I would save a big bet for someone like Wazaa who I know and respect..No offense I don't know ya and I don't trust you..Sorry...
                      Yeh maybe you should take bradleys big dome out of your p*ssy HO! And btw wazaa is ma brotha from another mother so you could deal with both. I started with leone24 as my username and it will stay like this till i die. But like you said if and when the fight is signed we could talk, take care b*tch.

Comment

Working...
                      X