Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I'll Beat Khan, Maidana and Erik Morales!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see Bradley actually ko someone.

Anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by karlquigley View Post
      please if use are nt really boxing fans stop leaving stupid messages like bradley would beat khan. use are blind if you think that. khan would beat him easy. and madaina would beat him to. him or alexandra are not great fighters and there fight proved that. khan is the real deal. and madaina will be world champion next. just watch.
      First ya need to be a reg student at a school before you can be a student of boxing,I think Khan would be a shamed of you as a fan..Bradley has dominated every fighter his was in with(every fighter he was in with has been tall)Khan has been KO'd and had a tough fight with limited Maidana..Please tell us dumb boxing fans how Khan is so much better then Bradley..Please this should be good,if it's not to much do a spell check so we can understand it as well please..

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I'd like to see Bradley actually ko someone.

Anyone.
        If that's what ya watch boxing for they have a nice thing called MMA for you,boxing is not only about a KO..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
          If that's what ya watch boxing for they have a nice thing called MMA for you,boxing is not only about a KO..

I am not asking for it every time. Just maybe once against someone good would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
            Hey everybody, there are two reasons Bradley is mentioning Morales. One, many people including Max Kellerman had Morales beating Maidana. Personally, I watched the replay on HBO Latino and I don't speak or understand too much Spanish so without being influenced by the announcers, I scored the Maidana vs. Morales fight a draw. Anyway, the other reason is a fight with Morales can get Bradley paid on possibly on HBO PPV. I'd rather not see it because I think Bradley will win easily but I don't blame him for asking...

Plus, if Maidana wouldn't have backed out when he was supposed to fight Bradley last year, Bradley would have beat him already. The only real challenge is Amir Khan and that is a 50-50 fight IMO. Can Bradley, not known for his power, test Khan's chin. Can Khan keep Bradley off him from getting inside and wailing away. It's a good match-up and styles make fights so I hope this is the fight that happens in July. If not, knowing Bradley, he won't be fighting any soft touches. It's one tough hombre after another for this guy and you gotta love that about Bradley...
            I agree with this post..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
              You have to use logic sometimes before making a comment.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                Sounds like some easy pickings Bradley, Khan don't stand a chance, why I believe he will duck Bradley and price himself out. Khan and Roach will go after Judah thinking its easy and get ko'd
                I think the same thing. I doubt Kahn face Bradley. Kahn team is way to greedy.

Comment

I am not asking for it every time. Just maybe once against someone good would be nice.
                  Who Kahn KO'd that was good again?

Comment

I believe Bradley has good enough power to KO fighters,but I also believe he will not take risk and become overly aggressive..He staggers most of his opponents and or drops umm..Fighters become more cautions on running in on Bradley and it makes it much harder for him to KO a fighter without putting himself out of/or in a bad position..I like the way Bradley fights,he is always coming forward forcing his opponent to fight it brings excitement..I don't believe Bradley will ever be known as a KO kinda puncher but he will always get respect which is the most important thing..If his opponents get careless and wanna rush Bradley then I believe we will see Bradley KO somebody..
                    Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 04-16-2011, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                      You have to use logic sometimes before making a comment.
                      Why is that explain??

Comment

Working...
                      X