Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I'll Beat Khan, Maidana and Erik Morales!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley is the man at 140.I think his style will beat Amir.Tim is an aggressive boxer who is hard to hit and counters well. He also throws combos.Amir will beat a fighter to death that stands up straight in front of him with no head movement.Amir has a great jab and good foot speed and movement. Someone like Maidana is tailor made for him. But Tim darts in and out and side to side with his own jab. He knows how to cut off the ring and fight on the inside.I think they are equal from a physical standpoint, but Tim is much stronger mentally. It will be a close hard fought battle, but I see Tim wearing him down.I think Amir takes the early rounds and Tim taking the middlle and late rounds. Tim would stop Maidana and Morales at this stage, even without the KO power.Tim is a half step below the elite,but with an opportunity,he can put himself right there with them.

Comment

Hey everybody, there are two reasons Bradley is mentioning Morales. One, many people including Max Kellerman had Morales beating Maidana. Personally, I watched the replay on HBO Latino and I don't speak or understand too much Spanish so without being influenced by the announcers, I scored the Maidana vs. Morales fight a draw. Anyway, the other reason is a fight with Morales can get Bradley paid on possibly on HBO PPV. I'd rather not see it because I think Bradley will win easily but I don't blame him for asking...

Plus, if Maidana wouldn't have backed out when he was supposed to fight Bradley last year, Bradley would have beat him already. The only real challenge is Amir Khan and that is a 50-50 fight IMO. Can Bradley, not known for his power, test Khan's chin. Can Khan keep Bradley off him from getting inside and wailing away. It's a good match-up and styles make fights so I hope this is the fight that happens in July. If not, knowing Bradley, he won't be fighting any soft touches. It's one tough hombre after another for this guy and you gotta love that about Bradley...

Comment

Yes he would.

Comment

Bradley really shouldnt be worrying about morales...but just to be an ******* and hopefully piss some people off I hope Erik takes the fight and sparks his ass

Comment

I think Tim would take em'.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              You will beat Maidana and past prime career featherweight Morales alright.

But you will NOT beat Amir, boy.
              hahaha I don't think he will either.

Comment

Sounds like some easy pickings Bradley, Khan don't stand a chance, why I believe he will duck Bradley and price himself out. Khan and Roach will go after Judah thinking its easy and get ko'd

Comment

khan will beat bradley easy. jesus are you all bling or something.

please if use are nt really boxing fans stop leaving stupid messages like bradley would beat khan. use are blind if you think that. khan would beat him easy. and madaina would beat him to. him or alexandra are not great fighters and there fight proved that. khan is the real deal. and madaina will be world champion next. just watch.

Comment

I think he beats all these guys by wide decision every fight thse guys take they seem to look worst, bradley will exposed them all he #1 140lb, khan is the only that can have a chance cause hes tall has some speed n fast combos but dat stuff doesnt work with slick smart fighters, khan is not gonna be able to find timmy as easy as the others, khan is a good student of boxing so he might pull it off but i jus dont see it

Comment

Bradley beats all these guy's,his hardest fight will be Khan(because of physical advantages)once he figures Khan out he wil dominate him..I hope Khan goes 50/50 and we don't have a problem making this fight..50/50 lets get this show on the road..

Comment

Working...
                      X