Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I'll Beat Khan, Maidana and Erik Morales!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
    why would this idiot even mention a past prime morales?
    Most feel Morales beat Maidana(Khans hardest fight that went 12 rds)sooo I believe it is smart of him to mention a fighter(legend)who is still fighting and kicking ass..Don't you??

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
      Most feel Morales beat Maidana(Khans hardest fight that went 12 rds)sooo I believe it is smart of him to mention a fighter(legend)who is still fighting and kicking ass..Don't you??

Sure. Morales is good money.

Mention anyone you can make a buck off of.

I remember when Arthur Abraham won and then he said he wanted to fight De La Hoya.

Comment

Bradley cannot beat Khan , too much power , he will be exposed as a good scrapper but not an elite fighter

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Sure. Morales is good money.

Mention anyone you can make a buck off of.

I remember when Arthur Abraham won and then he said he wanted to fight De La Hoya.
          Thank god Hoya never took that fight,might have ended up brain dead..

Comment

Originally posted by Gratide View Post
            Bradley cannot beat Khan , too much power , he will be exposed as a good scrapper but not an elite fighter
            LOL Bradley is already consider part of the elite,and when he beats Khan it will just solidified him even further..

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
              Sounds like some easy pickings Bradley, Khan don't stand a chance, why I believe he will duck Bradley and price himself out. Khan and Roach will go after Judah thinking its easy and get ko'd
              Yeah I wz thinkin the same

Comment

he can beat all of them hes probably the best 140 pounder but lucas and madaina will hurt him

Comment

he can beat them with his MONSTER HEAD

Comment

Zab Judah needs to shut this kun't up, then fuk Amir Kahn in the face, in the face, in the face, in the face.....

Comment

Khan v Bradley is a great match up. I tip Khan owing to TB's feather fists.

Comment

Working...
                      X