Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaver's Punching Power Is Completely Overrated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    It's called following the leader.

One person says something enough times until other people start believing it to be true, so they follow in line with it. Then so many people believe in it for so long till the point where majority believe in it and don't dare question or have another opinion just so they can sound smart or fall in line with it. poet is the perfect example of this.

anyways, i like your daring to question the masses. Not many people here do it for fear of flame and red k. But you did. I dig that.
    Real talk

Excellent post...

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      The opinions of fighters who Shavers punches are far more credible than you.
      And the opinion of Briggs is far more credible than anyone on this site who claims to doubt his word. Agreed?

Comment

• Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
        And the opinion of Briggs is far more credible than anyone on this site who claims to doubt his word. Agreed?
        Briggs never fought Shavers. So how can he have an opinion on his power?

Comment

Briggs never fought Shavers. So how can he have an opinion on his power?
          He can have an opinion on Vitali can't he? Read the rest of the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
            He can have an opinion on Vitali can't he? Read the rest of the thread.
            The point is he can't have an opinion on Shavers. And I did read the thread. Wasn't Shavers the topic?

Comment

The point is he can't have an opinion on Shavers. And I did read the thread. Wasn't Shavers the topic?
              Yes it was, and anyone can have any opinion on Shavers they like. But if you're going to rely heavily on quotes to support your argument then you need to be consistent in that belief.
              Last edited by nomadman; 12-31-2011, 09:41 PM.
              moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

• I could never understand why some people feel the need to try to tear others down in order to make themselves/their favorite athlete feel/look better.

Looks like he can **** to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post

Looks like he can **** to me.
                  No shit he can ****. So can dozens of guys without one iota of the reverence that Shavers gets.
                  Last edited by nomadman; 12-31-2011, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• what you really mean is manny pacquiao's

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                      Are you trying to prove me right?

Ellis is the only 1 punch KO of his career. LOL @ Shavers landing flush on that white bum and struggling to put him away.

Shaver's KO power is overrated.
                      That white bum would take u down a back alley and make u smoke his **** after it'd been up yer ***.

Bugner is a legend.

Comment

Working...
                      X